Nokia E66

Nokia E66

• alisi

i have one that has the games and other stuff in chinese.....is there a way i can change it to english....all other options such as messaging etc are in english but the tools folder and games folder and java folder etc are in chinese.....pls help.....

• aries

sopheara ly, 06 Aug 2010unbelievable that i am so comfortable with all function in E66. ... morehi! Check first if the gps is in active status. Turn it off when you do not use your gps.

• zack

hi... anyone can tell me how 2 download themes 4 this e66, & how to solve CERTIFICATE ERROR???? Anyone????

• Curious

can u use facebook in E66

• ronny

sopheara ly, 06 Aug 2010unbelievable that i am so comfortable with all function in E66. ... morehi, can we use the battery of E71 i.e Li-Po 1500 mAh (BP-4L) on E66....has any1 tried it....if yes , then do let me know....cause i charge my e66 daily....

• sarath

Munesh Pokhrel, 03 Aug 2010Great Phone .....! I enjoy the Outlook Mail Server with the OS S... morewhat can i do to increase battery backup??

• sopheara ly

unbelievable that i am so comfortable with all function in E66. however, battery is still problem and i appreciate if any other battery which can save long live than original bat.....

• Munesh Pokhrel

Great Phone .....! I enjoy the Outlook Mail Server with the OS Symbian 9.2, Series 60 v3.1 UI. the only fault in this phone is the battery backup which is very low need to charge once a day. Can we extend or use other phones battery or does Nokia have any plans to increase its battery Life ?

• Sulaste

How cn i take downloaded mp3 music 2 music player?

• ray

can any one tell me how to use video camera.

• 09

1.I want to know how I enjoy the visual radio & barcode option.?
2.yahoo e-mail account is not active my e-mail serv...-how I solve this problem?

it has wi-fy net?

• zay

Mark Anthony, 28 Jul 2010About Nokia E66 it is a good Phone but not too much according to... moreyou dont know how t use,, so, it hangs

• Mark Anthony

About Nokia E66 it is a good Phone but not too much according to the other phone set it's runnng the application very slow, sometime it's hang up and only option is to direct close the application and when you again opened the application it's not open or close, application is still processing at background...i am facing a problem in my hand set it's vibration is not working, i tried in phone vibration setting too but it's not working.......internet in Nokia E66 is very slow.... i will gave only 4/10 rating to this mobile phone...it's an average phone and nothing

vasantha, 23 Jul 2010bought it in Feb'10, keeps hanging. happened many time and sitch... moreNokia E66 Has the main problem is hanging, so use it carefully and with a minimum speed. ( need patiance.)

• CARL

good phone indeed,but hey battery,very bad.Imagine i have had it for 6days and the battery goes flat every two days.Any lasting solution to this problem?

• Júlio C&eacut

I bought it this year, so the cost was nice to me. It became a worth deal. My only complain is that the phone has some delay when I try to access some basic functions, like the contacts or even the menu.

• vasantha

bought it in Feb'10, keeps hanging. happened many time and sitched of/on. Do you have this problem?

• CLINTON COLLINS

sexy phone i ever got ? its a userfriendly phone and too good to use ???? good features n a stylish phone ? hats off too nokia ........ cheers keep rocking :) :)

• Kathy

Its a great phone been using it for 10 mths.
Love the features unfortunately i dropped it once and the slide has gone loose. The top LED part wiggles side to side and has a small gap in between the slides.
Its a fragile phone, so don't drop it.