Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• ItsWonderful

Muzical , 04 Apr 2010And one more thing i would also want to know whether i can play ... moreI dont know if you can play facebook games on it. Youtube works on it. Its a full fledged kind of phone. I dont think infrared is used much but this phone still has it which even Nokia E72 does not have. But once again, infrared is not used much.

I have it for 8 months now, and like it a lot.

• ItsWonderful

This phone is a super phone. I bought this in a different country. I am in USA. I just came to know to use the 3G I have to have the phone that has the HSDPA frequencies of here while mines are 900/2100.

I still dont want to give this phone up. The second thought is to get another E71 or a new E72. E72 is something more like global.

In case you buy this phone, be sure where you are going to use it more.

• msnazmi

why its become hot when making a video call? can someone tell me..

• dilip

when 2 sim will come from nokia ?

• Muzical

And one more thing i would also want to know whether i can play facebook games in it and watch youtube videos.....

• Muzical

hey guys i really liked this phone and i personally thinks nokia is the most trusted cellphone brand so i am less concerned about the life and disturbance of the phone but still i would want to know if there is any.I really need feedback from the ones who have used it for a long time please give me some feedback guys.....

• janiya

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2010is it dual sim?no. not duel sim

• Eddy

when i conect my E71 to pc
The vibration is off
i must restart the phone to make it vibrate aggaint
can any one tell me what happent??

is it dual sim?

• Master

INDIA, 01 Apr 2010I want to buy E series phone. But I can't af... moreI bought E71 yesterday and beleive me its hell of a cell... its trendy and have all the functions - (except 3.15 cam) of E72.
Highly recommended....

• lekha

how to keep it in silent mode?

My battery started running down faster than it used to so i thot it was a battery problem. Got a new battery but what is happening is dat i always have my battery bars full & suddenly i get a battery low notification.
Secondly,whenever i charge ma fon it gets so hot if the fon is on but da charger gets hot when daa fon is off whiles charging...pls help.ive used dis fon for just 10mths

• Lotus notes on e71?

Does E71 support Lotus Notes? Even Nokia Priority dealer does not have much info on this?

Can someone guide on this? I dont want to go to E72 only for Lotus Notes' feature.

Thanks all.

• VinayT

Ho2, 03 Apr 2010I am in UAE and my problem is I am unable to logon to fring. I h... moreHo2,
You can download fring from www.fring.com , www.ovi.com and www.getjar.com to name a few. There is no reason why you cant download from fring.com. Anyway try others mentioned above. If everything fails then visit my site http://vinaytevatia.finemobileweb.net and leave your email in my guestbook. I will send you a copy.

• dk18

mina maurice, 03 Apr 2010I Had Buy Nokia E71 Today But The Mobile Made In Korea ,, If It'... more@ mina maurice....it is good...the workmanship of this phone was great..my E71 was also made in South Korea...so do not worry...the materials and workmanship are great....

• Ho2

I am in UAE and my problem is I am unable to logon to fring. I have tried fring from various sources. I am using wifi. I have not tried 3G as it is too expensive. Can anybody guide how to connect to fring?

• Gunjan

Vinay,
actually clicking on that link the antivirus is showing at end of the page. when clicking on the antivirus on that page the different link is opening..

• Gunjan

VinayT, 02 Apr 2010Gunjan, Please go to the link I have given in my reply earlier.... moreThanks Vinay. But after clicking on your mentioned link for antivirus it is definately showing the price as you mentioned; but also it is mentioning "Invalid Product[2470991]".

• dk1

• Abhi

mina maurice, 03 Apr 2010I Had Buy Nokia E71 Today But The Mobile Made In Korea ,, If It'... moreno its good.... Wat is the price of the phone..? I am also planning to buy this phone in the coming weekend..