Nokia E71

Nokia E71

nice piece.....a fast one

• R Chand

Hi Nokia User..........
I am a N71 user for the past 6 months. It is good phone from nokia. Easy handling and charming look. I can use easliy wirless inter net, and can download many softerware through this phone, and also can use many of MS office programmes. But the only draw back of this phone I feel the secondary camera (Front camera) can use only for vedio call.

• dreamchaser

grow up!!, 11 Dec 2009am a female and i want to use e71. do i have ur permission sir??lol.nice reply. yea there are many 'open minded' people here who thinks that females are not allowed to use this mob. nevertheless i never found any official announcement from nokia dealing with gender. what can we expect from fools??

• grow up!!

Imran Kazi, 08 Dec 2009Unmatched excellence... Nokia E71 (Definitely Male)!am a female and i want to use e71. do i have ur permission sir??

• grow up!!

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2009should i get e71 or e72 price is an issue ty.i thk its u who gonna know ur needs or requirements. if u just nid to txt and call hmm go for nokia 1100. it depends on ur needs and requirements. if u yurself dont knw abt ur needs do u thk we wud knw it??

• raju

pls send price

• najaf

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2009does any one know how can we download themes on e71. I have trye... morego 2 settings>applications>app.manager and dan change software installation to (all) as it will b signed only

should i get e71 or e72 price is an issue ty.

www. symbianthemes .us

Hi, the I have one of the E71 phones, which is a good phone apart from the fact that the keypad buttons are super small and close together which is annoying as its easy to hit the button next to the one you want, and the letters and numbers are tiny so you really have to look carefully for the letter you want. Any girl with nails will find it almost impossible to write text messages and men with large fingers will have no hope! Make sure your eyesight is perfect if you are thinking bout this phone too! The rest is fine, slim, stylish, and good battery life. Could be doing with some more applications and doesn't come with games or anything if thats what your into, you will need to download them.

• lijo eldhose

Breathlight is not fuctioning my phone please lead me how to solve this problem. I tried with profile settings. Please do the needful

does any one know how can we download themes on e71. I have tryed many themes from many sites but it does not work

• Eddy

I would like to buy this phone and I wonder
if there is not much diffrent bettween E63 and E71
I also consider the price

johnthor, 09 Dec 2009could anybody tell me how to get and install windows live messen... moreJust go to www.dotsis.com, select instant messaging folder in that site, and there u'l find d windows live messanger. Hav u hacked ur phone? Then hack it using helloox, and install it. Good luck!

• annalise

if i take lots of phots and have heapes of music and other stuff on the e71 does it lag or go all crappy like the motorola hiptop???

• johnthor

could anybody tell me how to get and install windows live messenger for my e71, pleaseee.....!!! thank you!!!

• johnthor

best mobile phone!)love it!!