Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• Shiva

Very bad customer support in India. If the handset has an issue and you didn't identify within 48 hrs time.. It is very difficult to get a support/repair for the manufacture defects. They have taken my new e71 for 3 times to repair the Manufacture issue and failed to rectify it. I don't know where to report this issue.

• Gul

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2009Hey GUL, u have to look somewhere in the menu for Applications w... moreHi other than all animated themes are working fine in my E71 but i want to know how to run animated theme for eg. animated clock theme does not work in E71. As clock seems to be steady............

• brythenotsohot

FlyBy, 12 Dec 2009e71 rocks! its like a swiss army knife! all the apps n pleasures... moreI couldn't agree with you more. Perfect phone.

• brythenotsohot

I've been using my e71 for 2 months now. No regrets. Its the perfect phone for me. I finally have contentment coz i found the perfect phone.

pg_din, 14 Dec 2009hi all, i already use E71 about 1 month..i confused why may phon... moreU may have some other applications running in the background. If so, just shut down those u are not using.

Press & hold the Home button to check background applications.

• Farhan

Bought E72 and then returned it back after only 2 days. It do have improvements but E71 is better in looks, design and construction. If a speedy processor and 5MP aren't attractive enought for you, I recommend to stick with your e71.........It simply ROCKSSS!!!

• pg_din

hi all, i already use E71 about 1 month..i confused why may phone battery almost weak in two days only. my friend phone can go for 4 days.. very confused why??

hi every body. i had an e71,i thought it was great,i used it for both work and pleasure,i then saw the e72,tried it for both work and pleasure and now i wont change it,i gave it to my wife the e71 that is and she is happy abouy it. what it comes down to is what you want to use these phones for and if like them if you dont like them then go and buy another phone make/brand any thing , i use my nokia foe both work and pleasure,the same as my wife and we have no problems with the e71/e72,it all depends on what you want to do.

• blaknyt

Anonymous, 12 Dec 2009E71 anytime..thanks for d reply..just discovered now that e71 and e72 have the same price, i roamed the market last night at the price of 315 dollars both..knowing e72 has much higher specs

• Meet

It's completely out standing.

• Indian lover

MGV, 12 Dec 2009What does this phone have to be more expensive than 5800???? It ... moreI have both 5800 and e71. I think why e71 is more expensive because its target is business user. Business features on e71 is far better than 5800, also its build quality is superior, and its look..wow amazing. Fashionista should be like e71.

• FlyBy

e71 rocks! its like a swiss army knife! all the apps n pleasures u need in 1 package! yeahhhhhhhhhhh!

• MGV

What does this phone have to be more expensive than 5800???? It has nothing better than 5800, if anything, 5800 is in everything better... So, why is E71 more expensive???

blaknyt, 11 Dec 2009hi there..im planning to buy a phone maybe tomorrow or d next da... moreE71 anytime..

• blaknyt

hi there..im planning to buy a phone maybe tomorrow or d next day, and im thinking of e-71, samsung jet or htc touch-2.can anyone tell me by experince which is best?

nice piece.....a fast one

• R Chand

Hi Nokia User..........
I am a N71 user for the past 6 months. It is good phone from nokia. Easy handling and charming look. I can use easliy wirless inter net, and can download many softerware through this phone, and also can use many of MS office programmes. But the only draw back of this phone I feel the secondary camera (Front camera) can use only for vedio call.

• dreamchaser

grow up!!, 11 Dec 2009am a female and i want to use e71. do i have ur permission sir??lol.nice reply. yea there are many 'open minded' people here who thinks that females are not allowed to use this mob. nevertheless i never found any official announcement from nokia dealing with gender. what can we expect from fools??

• grow up!!

Imran Kazi, 08 Dec 2009Unmatched excellence... Nokia E71 (Definitely Male)!am a female and i want to use e71. do i have ur permission sir??

• grow up!!

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2009should i get e71 or e72 price is an issue ty.i thk its u who gonna know ur needs or requirements. if u just nid to txt and call hmm go for nokia 1100. it depends on ur needs and requirements. if u yurself dont knw abt ur needs do u thk we wud knw it??