Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• Kunal

Rajesh, 12 Oct 2009Windows mobile does have stability issues. Lets say 2 Nokia phon... moreThanks for the feedback.

• purple lady

hi everyone iam just wondering im considering to buy one but need more infor please

• Rajesh

Kunal, 12 Oct 2009Rajesh, thanks. I am wondering trying winmo phone, i didn't have... moreWindows mobile does have stability issues. Lets say 2 Nokia phones out of 100 has some issues than Windows mobile 4 or 5 out of 100 phones will have some kind of issues. ( HTC or Samsung or O2)

You will be much happier with Nokia 5800 as it is a wide touch screen phone with good multimedia capability.

One more thing, always Symbian phones have a longer battery life than a Windows Mobile. I have HTC Touch, which I like to use sometime when I take a morning flight to another city and come back same night. I can watch about 2 full lenght Hollywood movies on the go with ofcourse some calls, messaging some internet browsing at the airport via wlan. In the night by 8 or 9 the battery goes flat.

I tried the same thing once on Nokia E63 and I lost only 3 bars of battery with 4 more to go by the time I reached home in the midnight.

In both cases I used Corecodec player to watch avi format movies.

The conclusion is with Nokia, there are more chances of winning than loosing.

• Kunal

Rajesh, 12 Oct 2009As you mentioned E71 was your choice but when you tried it you p... moreRajesh, thanks. I am wondering trying winmo phone, i didn't have experience with winmo before. I think i still keep my primary 5800 as it's amazing for browsing and do some multimedia stuff. Emailing on 5800 is limited for only 2 accounts for retrieving automatically, that's why i want to have a business phone for "serious" stuff. I have no idea about easy and familiarity level of emailing on winmo.
Once more, i am not fan of nokia messaging application. Looking forward to your feedback. Thanks

• Rajesh

Kunal, 12 Oct 2009Hi guys. I need your help. I wanna buy smartphone. I wanted to b... moreAs you mentioned E71 was your choice but when you tried it you prefer Nokia 5800. Now, E71 is a business phone and Nokia 5800 is a multimedia phone. It looks like you prefer more of multimedia rather than plain messaging or business use. Again, if you ask about Windows 6.5 which has just been released, I suggest you must try a few phones from HTC or Samsung and decide if thats really what you need.

hmmm , 09 Oct 2009i lost my e71 on the streets well my sister did im so upset it's... morei found it...lol

• Kunal

Hi guys. I need your help. I wanna buy smartphone. I wanted to buy e71, but after did try my friend's e71, it seems the ui is not intuitive compare to 5800. I am considering to buy winmo phone especially after heard that winmo 6.5 has just emerged. I need your opinions about comparison between winmo phone and symbian business phone like e71. Thanks.

smallboy, 12 Oct 2009What is the difference between the Document Viewer and Document ... moreAs the name suggests, viewer helps to view the documents only, but editor also allows to edit the documents.
And the necessicity depends on u, whether u have to use or not.

• smallboy

What is the difference between the Document Viewer and Document editor?

Is it important if i want to use stuff like Word, Excel on my phone?

What are the advantages of a smartphone over a simple cellphone?

absolute a great mobile.

• shashant hariyani

HEllo i wanna knw dat multiple browser option is avab in E71
so we can open one website and another also at same time pl replly as soon as poss

• Avesh Ahmed

Nokia E71 is a great phone working like a computer it also has a good feature which is really attract the people.

• Rajesh

Lunh, 11 Oct 2009Microsoft Word and PDF from computer work in Nokia E71 or not? i... moreCopy paste office or PDF documents is not a great idea. The best way would be to transfer via bluetooth or USB with or without support of PC Suite. Because most of the times files are converted into mobile office format.

• Rajesh

Jane, 11 Oct 2009hey watz up.. just wanted to know if 5530 has document viewer?? ... moreI am not sure if Nokia has provided the document viewer in the firmware of Nokia 5530. But I am very sure Nokia 5530 will support office document viewer as it shares the same platform with Nokia 5800 i.e. Symbian 9.4 S60v5.

I am sure you can get the office viewer on one of the sites like dotsis or noemangsm if it has not been included with the phone.

• Lunh

Microsoft Word and PDF from computer work in Nokia E71 or not? if we copy documents from computers to put in it, can we read, edit those documents in this phone?

• Jane

Rajesh, 11 Oct 2009Nokia 5530 as the name itself say it is a music phone with touch... morehey watz up.. just wanted to know if 5530 has document viewer?? im havin a hard time which one to buy. e71 e63 or 5530

thanks

y is it everytime i surf wwe.com..some of the main page does not show up..do i have to download a flash player or sumthing?any help will do..please..=(

Rajesh, 11 Oct 2009Advantages is NONE. Its your choice if you like Qwerty to key in... moreGood boy! I think u r one of the most smart guy among the reviewers. Actually i wanted to test whether ur posts r practical or not, and now i m sure u own e71, but i am not sure whether own those phones or not, but u r a very smart guy.