Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• Accused

no "nokia", 16 Jul 2009"PLEASE DO NOT BUY NOKIA" I am a nokia user from iran as you kn... moreis this link you've provided taken from a reliable source? People at Nokia don't want to get involved in your political affairs by helping governments to kill 'innocent' people. Its just business. Given a chance, ANY manufacturer would take this opportunity since they are getting a good deal and have the technology. I believe the ones who have done wrong should pay the price someday, someway!

• Neha

Can anyone please help me out for couple of problems i am facing with my device.
1. I cant open my office 2007 files in my mobile??
2. How can i configure single beep for my calender entry?

Thanx
Neha

• becky

thanks . i had to call rogers and they had to reset my phone now i lost everything .. but it works now ..

• Goerge_Greece

no "nokia", 16 Jul 2009"PLEASE DO NOT BUY NOKIA" I am a nokia user from iran as you kn... moreI totally understand you. I always read newspapers and I am really aware what's going on in this world. Let me ask you a question: You feel bad for your country and people, but what about those Afghan refugees that live in Iran and you guys treat them like animals?
Why? Aren't they human like you and me?
Just to let you know, I am not Afghan, I am Greek but I feel bad for those poor people. sorry guys, I know this is not a political forum, it's just an answer to the gentleman's message.

• Nokifonic

becky , 15 Jul 2009i had my nokia e71 for about 2 months , and my text messages and... morehi becky. this happened to me on my n96. wat i did was to put the country code in front of all my contacts numbers. Took me bout a week to figure out and i hope it works for u.

• no "nokia"

"PLEASE DO NOT BUY NOKIA"
I am a nokia user from iran as you know nokia has sold special devises to my countries government to spy our conversations
This is what they say:
Nokia, Siemens Help Iran Spy on Internet Users
So I won't buy nokia again,
Our government are killing us because we want freedom, we want to breathe freely and think, but as you know they don't let us to think, to speak freely and, they have killed a lot of oppositions, neda,sohrab,ali &..
I beg from nokia users all over the world please don't buy nokia
Please, please help us by selling your nokia phones and buy another brand, think that this is your own problem, what will you do?
Please help us.
Thank a lot.

• becky

i didint even connect my phone to any computer ...

• the walrous

if you have any problem about this phone,try making your own phone that is suitable for your mind.arent you noticed that you're just wasting you money.

• Raffy

becky , 15 Jul 2009i had my nokia e71 for about 2 months , and my text messages and... moreAre you syncing your device online or with different computers? You must have dupped your contacts. That's why they are not showing up as names.

As for your other issue, the mail icon must have been disabled (settings can also be synced. if you synced wrong, it explains both issues), check your settings.

• Asanka-Colombo

sudheer, 14 Jul 2009nice one but poor quality of camera... Other than tht everythng ... moreYes , I also facing with the same issue , poor quality

• viz

brightknight08, 15 Jul 2009thanks viz. i already chose that USB option. my 5310XM works wel... moreu welcome. Usually such probs occur when a driver is missing. try to download the latest version again and reinstall. Also check Connections - > USB
Mode and ask on connection settings.

• brightknight08

viz, 14 Jul 2009dude, check the connection manager to check if the "USB" is sele... morethanks viz. i already chose that USB option. my 5310XM works well with the same USB connection and cable.

• anthony

You're gonna be mine.

• becky

i had my nokia e71 for about 2 months , and my text messages and it stoped coming up on the main screne like the little envelope stoped showing up . and i didint change any of the settings and now its showing me the numbers instead of the names for my texts and that makes me mad becaus i have to go though my contacts to find out who it is .. anyone know how i can fix this ?

• cal

such a cute phone.i wish i had it

• sudheer

nice one but poor quality of camera... Other than tht everythng is fine....

• RICHARD

I bought E71 recently, it's a nice phone.. is it possible to install and use calling software(like Dial2day,alocalls) in E71, pls reply if knows anybody. thanks

• viz

brightknight08, 14 Jul 2009i recently bought an e71 and i had a good experience overall. on... moredude, check the connection manager to check if the "USB" is selected in the connection manager? if u do not connect and configure the phone after the installation, the usb option does not get selected.

• brightknight08

i recently bought an e71 and i had a good experience overall. one thing bugs me, and that is that the e71 can't be recognized by windows. im sure it is not a problem with my PCs as i tried it on 5 PCs already. i also installed the latest PC suite (7.xx).

please help on what i can do...thanks

• micho

I have the usa version, is it possible to change to operating freq of the WCDMA (HSDPA) to 850/2100 ?