Nokia E71

does it support wassap

• jaadhuu

my E71 is very fast in all application , i love my E71

• Fabishduncan

Am using this nokia E71, its so nice, but whenever I try to download an application it keeps on saying file corrupted, pls help
My email is duncunotieno@yahoo.co

• shankar

AnonD-7567, 05 Jan 2013Does it support skype perfectly?yes it supports skype audio call, nimbuzz audio call, and fring video call.

Very nice fon i love this fon

absolutely love it..:)

• vikas

iyke, 05 Jan 2013my e71 doesnt have 3g network and wireless,ve done all i need to... morevery good fut... 3g ser ...

• vikas

good

• iyke

my e71 doesnt have 3g network and wireless,ve done all i need to do in the settings ,wat could be wrong

• LFC_Fan

I would like to know how to get the gps to operate on this phone. I purchased it through straight talk 2 days ago. I would greatly appreciate any help with this, thanks.

• naufal

i love e-71

AnonD-96790, 04 Jan 2013This is nice phone, couze i'm using this for 3 years...So many 3... moreDoes it support skype perfectly?

This is nice phone, couze i'm using this for 3 years...So many 3rd party applications available for e71. Still working well.I love it....

Does this phone support fully functional skype (IM + Audio + Video chatting) at highest speed of 3G. please. a big help. thank you.

absolutely love the e71. great functionality, excellent quality, and call clarity so good most people think I'm on a landline. definately recommend this phone. I bought mine years ago, and have since purchased several more, one for my receptionist, and one for each of my veterinary nursing staff, and everyone seems happy with them.

the e71 is a great phone, so there really aren't any cons, except maybe that nokia's ovi store app seems finicky sometimes but then again, that's nokia's servers, not the phone. sure there are pricier faster phones, but the e71 does everything both me and everyone who works at my vet clinic need it to and more. I am very pleased with the E71 and will buy another one if/when mine ever wears out. :)

• Hosl

AnonD-95113, 31 Dec 2012hey bro , if u got an any software problem or internally Bluetoo... moreLove

• Smig

Its a good phone with alot of features. on top of that it is durable.

hey bro , if u got an any software problem or internally Bluetooth or wifi , here's the fix back up everything your data , contacts, gallery , messages etc
type this in the home screen

*#7870#
then yes ,
and phone gets restart , (takes some time dont panik)
this will leads to phone hard reset and completely restores your mobile like an new one ,
hope you guys found the fix !
Good Luck ! :)