Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• Louie

the best website for symbian software and other etc is...
www.dotsis.com

• Rob

ppl said the signal on this phone sucks. ill be using it in the US with Tmobile. Dont care about 3G. But how are the signals for incoming calls/messaging in general.

Your feedback is highly appreciated!
Rob

• kiko

I just got one of theese it's perfect:)

• danbappa

how do i save more email on my mail box cos it appears to be like i only save 20.

• ASTRO

the best free web page for e71 software is:
www.mobile9.com

• joefish

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2009hy , make sure that you don't have twice the contact in your phonethank you!!

• joefish

grandesoba, 05 Jun 2009Probably you have this name/number entry twice in your adress bo... morethank you!

• audemars

hey guys
i have a problem
I updated my phones software and when it finished, and restarted, it kept asking for the lock code, which i hadn't turned on in the first place, and the default one doesn't work eighter.
what the hell is wrong with it... did enyone else experience this problem?

• Erick Rosas

Question, i got this phone since a few months, its great, but every time i go to maps, the fone freezes and i hate it, i download everything, update and nokia maps twice, and still, i have to take the battery off all the times because i can even use it, if i want to use the maps i have to use google maps, any helo to erickrosasrojas--@--- gmail . com please

• esmond

I just got the phone and there was this problem.
I couldn't open my contact list. When i open it, it says "There was an error. Please try again.". Anyone know why?

And my MSN also got problem. When i click it, it didnt open.
I had already tried to restart the phone, take the sim card out etc.

• Manny

I just got my E71. Its a wonderful experience. It made all my friends running to get one. Buy one, u will enjoy it.

make sure that you don't have twice the contact in your phone

• deepak kapoor

i have e71 its an amazing phone . its a best phone for internet browsing and best to use 3G.

• grandesoba

joefish, 04 Jun 2009when someone calls who is in my address book, why doesn't it dis... moreProbably you have this name/number entry twice in your adress book. Delete one and in the next time this person call you the name will be showed up.

• vichinsehgal

Rohan, 05 Jun 2009I had a Nokia E63 which I used for one week and then exchanged f... moredear rohan ,
any nokia phones back up can easily be restored on different devices
u will not have a problem doing it
the moment u upload the same store all contacts on the memory card.
then reset ur phone by *#7370# after the reset is done copy the numbers in the phone and format the memory card this should clean the dirty back up if any
mind u im only talking about contacts

• Amanda

Hi,

Just wondering if i can use themes from my old phone (nokia 5300) on the nokia E71????

Thanks

• Rohan

I had a Nokia E63 which I used for one week and then exchanged for an E71. I had backed up my data from the E63 in my Laptop. I lost some data from the e63 and forgot to restore it before I exchanged it for the e71.

I was wondering if I can use the e63 back up on my e71. I have lost over 150 of my contacts and am trying to get them back.

An early response will be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Rohan

• desserted

I've had my e71 for 10 months and I haven't regretted purchasing it, ever. Great build quality. simple to use. very good productivity suite. useful (though not perfect) applications like business card scanner and gps. non-proprietary audio port. Qwerty keyboard is click solid after heavy usage. No dust issues, though I live in the desert. Amazing battery life. Very receptive wi-fi.

but, the camera is rubbish, utter crap. The music player is a bit too quiet. Playing most videos takes a great deal of converting. The keys are unreadable when lighting isn't ideal. I live in an area where English isn't the first language, so the keys feature English characters labeled in dark blue - utterly indecipherable except in good lighting.

Still, a great piece of kit. I still haven't seen anything released of late that makes me envious.

• Lynn

I was really enthusiastic about this phone, and loved it.... except it has barely any volume. I had trouble hearing my calls (and the ringer) even when turned all the way up. A bluetooth headset didn't improve the problem much either. With regret I returned it.

• Pavel

This is the best phone at the moment in every parameter.