Nokia E71

Nokia E71

Binu Prasad, 17 May 2009I just bought E71 two days back. Nice phone. But today while try... moreI think your set may be faulty. If its within the exchange period, just bring back to the shop u bought & change a new set. In my opinion, Eseries phones are definitely better than Nseries, in terms of function for business use & system stability.

adduboy, 18 May 2009I've read several reviews on the net and I think it would be a g... moreTrue the quality of the camera is not ideal. The backlight is comfortable to the eyes in dark places. But this model has been in the market for so long. Why don't u consider E55 instead? It has a higher speed processor.

• GREDY

Hi Guys! If It's ok to download a Blue J n java,
With regards to n71,could this be compatible.

• adduboy

I've read several reviews on the net and I think it would be a good investment to get the E71. I'm not too bothered about the poor camera quality, but my concern is more of the backlight for the keyboard in dark places...is it sufficient to type a message in the dark or places with dim lighting?

• elina

Anonymous, 16 May 2009i'm thinking of getting either the 63 or 71... ppl, which do u t... morelook at both prices..of couse e71 is better..e63 is e71 with reduction features like 3.5g,gps n only 2 mp camera resolution..or u just wait for the other options ie e51 or e55 which built up with better processor..

• Mo

Is there another color other than the grey one?

• ikram shaikh

i love this phone...gr8

• Theme freak

Hi there, wonder if anyone cal help me. I love downloading different themes to my phone and change my themes almost every week, I have some awesome themes but as soon as you go into messages and you want to read a new text, sometimes the text font colour is the same as the back screen or at places and then you cant read the message....IS THERE ANYWHERE I CAN CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE FONT...THANKS

• cmentle1

I am having problems using MP3 songs as my ringtone as it's not even listed in the list where u get to choose the song. I am able to play the MP3 using the music player with no problems though. Is it because Nokia has a built in limit for the size/length of the ringtone? Please help

• Binu Prasad

I just bought E71 two days back. Nice phone. But today while trying to accept an incoming call.. it hung and no button was working nor i could take the call. I had faced the same in my previous phone N78. Is this a common problems with all Nokia's

• voliq

Aqeel, 17 May 2009HI All The bad thing what i have noticed Keypad is tinny w... moreBut is still....nokia....
And, don buy a buisness class for camera or loud sound...for this exist N class or express music...

• voliq

Omega13, 17 May 2009Does it mean that if you hack the phone security you will be abl... morewww.symbian-freak.com

• voliq

peed, 15 May 2009i sent some pdf files to my phone, but not able to open/read the... moreIf u can, install x-plore aplication....
It is like file manager...

• Aqeel

HI All

The bad thing what i have noticed

Keypad is tinny we cant see the letters what is written on the Keys in Low Light and also in Dark Side

When we r sending the Messages we cant send the Msg for Towice if the Previous Msgs r still under process Mean in Outbox......

Camera is very Poor

Nad in the End one thing Nokia has Launched New Hand Sets with Same Specification but what is the Difference expect of Slider QWERTY Pad Same Camera

In My Opinion to buying New Hand Sets Of Nokia thats only wastage of Money

Aqeel

• Omega13

Does it mean that if you hack the phone security you will be able to install all the applications that you want to install even the the ones i have to buy, if so how to hack the phone?

• omer

Louie, 16 May 2009What will u get from hacking it?freedom

• maps

Joel, 15 May 2009Hey Guys!!! I Have found the way to delete the unwanted themes i... morejoel, where can i find this theme folder on mem card? -
from main menu please - i tried to open my file manager and there's an import folder but there was no data saved on memory card.

• voliq

nsk, 17 May 2009Is it me or nobody seems to bother about people's queries and ju... moreOk, i have an e71 for half year... If have problems ill try to help u... Ok?

• voliq

Louie, 16 May 2009What will u get from hacking it?U will can to install aplictions that do u want... Like themes, games, programs and all craked... Without certificate need...

• nsk

Is it me or nobody seems to bother about people's queries and just talk about themselves.