Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• sam

its finally here!
i have been following this phone since it was a rumor as Nokia Liam. and i have read everything that has ever been written about it on the net.
after using an E60 for almost 3 years (those who have used it know what i mean, it is a PERFECT phone) i decided to go for the E71, and i thought i know everything about it. but....this phone is way better than i thought! unbelievable quality! superior performance!
and yes, one could possibly complaint about the camera, or the LCD resolution or...but...
as a PHONE, the fabulous E71 is THE one!

• Thor

I just love this phone... I've had around 40 devices, and this is one of the far top, and I'm really picky. 10/10

• LiT

ive just bought resco photo viewer off ebay for my e71 and it works great!!! i dont see why nokia couldnt put thier own editor in but still this does the job well and only cost £3 where other sites are charging £15 :) lol what rip offs.. check out the link if you want the editor

• minu3t

Can anybody help me how to use maps in E71 in singapore? because i cannot detect any GPS satellite..while i can easily get the maps and all other appls when i was in jakarta, indonesia. probably, is there any setting i shud change? thanks b4

• LiT

is there any way to stop the pictures coming out so grainy?? dont use the camera often but when i do it ruins my experience with the phone... but other than that .... what a piece of kit!

• Faisal Riaz

IO want to know the printing procedure of Nokia E71. Which printer could be used for printing. thanx

how can u use the front camera on the E71 witout making a video call ..

• Ricky

The mobile is a good, has good business tools and sleek, as well the only thing which upsets is the camera especially in night mode and poor flash. over all the phone functions well and is value for money.

• viz

Sahil, 02 Mar 2009Hi All, I would like to know,if E71 "GPS" can work without Se... moreYes, nokia maps work fine. No issues. However, the initial lock time is anywhere between 5-15 mts depending on accessibility.

• eldric

hey guys, i am planning to buy E71 or samsung i780, i really can't make my decision, can anyone tell me which one is better? can E71 use to surf Internet?

• sic_

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2009I have seen a problem with “stuck” installer files in S60 3rd E... moreif u always get that message here's a bit of help.
go to tools > settings > application > application manager > software installation > select ALL.

there you go man..

• sic_

d Bullet, 02 Mar 2009I just bought my E71 last week. After unplugging it from the cha... more2 things, your battery could be busted or your charger is charging slow.. because my e71 phone lasts for 2 days.. with my 2 bar battery, i can still use wifi connection without getting that message "battery low". yeah!

• sic_

anion123, 02 Mar 2009where can i find some nice themes to download via laptop?i want ... moreyou can go to www.ownskin.com to download themes.. u can even create your own them! it's cool.. hope that this makes u happy.. hahaha! peace out!

• spoiler

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2009The front camera is for video calls only. Read the manual!In that case when i try to make a video call, it says not supported by network.. I live in India. If its not supported then its a feature that i cant use ?

• Sahil

Hi All,

I would like to know,if E71 "GPS" can work without Service Provider Connection too?? And Is there any software/tool needs to be downloaded for this ?? If Yes, thn thanks to mention the site details..

Thanks,

• ank_style

Hi All,

I would like to know,if E71 can work without Service Provider Connection also ?? And Is there any software/tool needs to be downloaded for this ?? If Yes, then please thanks to mention the site details..

Thanks,

• Original_Jamaican

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2009The front camera is for video calls only. Read the manual!The front camera can be activated WITHOUT being on a video call.

I have achieved this with a N80 but I haven't tried it yet with the E71 as I don't own one...yet.

• d Bullet

I just bought my E71 last week. After unplugging it from the charge after a whole night charging the battery will be at 2 or 3 bars..Its not like my previous N70 (Music Edition)..the battery last for the whole day even thou u have used it....please help me on these problem.

I have seen a problem with “stuck” installer files in S60 3rd
Edition phones for a couple of times. The information from Application Manager shows that the applications are not installed. However, they cannot be deleted because there is no Delete menu (see screenshot below). They cannot be re-installed either because it always fails with “Unable to install” message. Those files are basically just stuck there.
is this a bug? coz up until now in my e71. i have this problem evrytime a download an untrusted software

punjabi_boy, 02 Mar 2009I bought it 3 months ago,I installed n-torch software on it , i ... morecrazy, why not just buy a torch ??