Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• just some1

is this phone gd because i realli want it but not sure if its that gd can any1 that hass this phone please tell me becuase im gettin it in march but not sure wheather to get a different nokia....
help plzz
xx

• Original_Jamaican

Sparx, 23 Feb 2009GUYS my sim card doesnt support 3G therefore i cant make a video... moreNokia is a Finnish company.

How on earth can the Finland version be fake ?

Think before you post my friend.

• Abhi

COOL 1, 24 Feb 2009previously i was using e90...im facing a problem with e71 that p... moreYour settings for Access Point differs...
Enter the same configuration for a particular wifi spot, as it used to be in E90

• riffraff

Korean made has 03 as 7th & 8th digit in imei, but avail n steel gray with arabic english pads.Printing looks better in dark coloured pads than white ones.
How can box and inside Made in Finland written but still having 02 as 7th & 8th digits in imei, even E71-2 Finish box and more apps to download plus profile Normal instead of General worst thing firmware 100.07.76 dated 8th june 08 RM is 357 instead of RM 346 in latest update ver 200.21.118 27th Nov 08.
Nokia is puzzling its analysts should clarify this riffraff.

• NycGoer

Isnt it all E71 has to have 3G network??Cant it be No 3G???Im confuseddd...

• harminder singh

Hi...every body !! GREAT Phone to work with. I,m from India & using GPS in Ludhiana(Punjab) wow great performance. Another one is Nokia Internet Radio good sound quality, Search option so many things , Office applications will save my time in official meetings !!
I,m surprised why Nokia people are coming with E 75 , with no change in software ....believe me friends if u r buying E 75 then ur wasting ur money !!

• NokiaLover

Hi can anyone response to my question i just realized that i got e71 with WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900???is There any difference in that...please respond it??

Hamed, 24 Feb 2009I just bought this phone and the first impression was great unti... moretry hard reset *#7370#, if not take it back to service

• Anuj

Amit, 24 Feb 2009I am using this phone for last 3-4 months and i really love it..... moreHI Amit, does NokiaE71 support Blackberry Connect...please help if you know the Business Software that makes E71 Blackberry Connect compatible.

• Amit

I am using this phone for last 3-4 months and i really love it..Great business phone..in between i switched to blackberry 8900 for a week but had to come back to e-71 as bb was not good enough.
I have no issues with this phone except one.It only defines audible notification for two mailboxes..while rest are not notified..Have anyone fixed this one yet??? I also use seven mobile solution for my e-mai needs.
Thanks all of you..

• dman

is the besttttttt
no other phone can beat thattttt

• COOL 1

previously i was using e90...im facing a problem with e71 that phone is unable to connect to wifi, it detect wifi network but not able to connect....it says no gateway reply but my other phone connects to same wifi network easily. any suggestions???

• Hamed

I just bought this phone and the first impression was great until i found out i can't enter the phone settings!!

whenever i try to access the settings menu, it kicks me out! i cant do anything and I am so frustrated!!

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2009which is better e71 or n79?n 79 for camera only for all other features its e 71

Sparx, 24 Feb 2009thats what i think man but they say other thingsYes they say alot of things , but for me I will buy korean or finland as long as its not china he he :) .

• Sparx

Anonymous, 24 Feb 2009They are the same , but the stores print the arabic on the keybo... morethats what i think man
but they say other things

Sparx, 23 Feb 2009thats what ive heard u can see the difference in the keyboard ... moreThey are the same , but the stores print the arabic on the keyboard , where in the korean it comes printed from nokia , and the korean is the one for saudi arabia .

• Sparx

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2009Please, made in Finland is not 100% original??? thats what ive heard
u can see the difference in the keyboard
as i said the printing looks really cheap in the finland e71

sorry dude

Tenveer,
01 or 10 means good quality whereas00 indicates supreme quality

Sparx, 23 Feb 2009GUYS my sim card doesnt support 3G therefore i cant make a video... morePlease, made in Finland is not 100% original???