Nokia E71

Nokia E71

Sparx, 23 Feb 2009GUYS my sim card doesnt support 3G therefore i cant make a video... morePlease, made in Finland is not 100% original???

Tanveer, 22 Feb 2009Hi everyone, Would you please, tell me how to identify the manu... morewhich is better e71 or n79?

• Sparx

GUYS my sim card doesnt support 3G therefore i cant make a video call
about the 3G on the screen u get to choose wither u want to show it or not>> change the network to UMTS and there it is

another thing>> ive asked experts in this> they say that the korean one is the original nokia
the finland one is not 100 percent nokia

and here in saudi arabia the finland is cheaper than the other

u can see the diffirence in the keyboard> korean nokia keyboard is really Original

finland kayboard looks really cheap and the printing is totally missed up

see ya guys

• Rudy

my is a problem,when i bought my phone,i couldn't find my memory card in the pack and when i try calling it keeps telling emergency calls only.Reply pls

• brian

guys stop flooding my head with all this!!!!!!!!!!! buy me one!!!

don, 23 Feb 2009Anyone can tell me if i will get e71 made in korea what is the d... moreThey are the same as far as I know , and to me I would buy the korean if its cheaper .

• don

Anyone can tell me if i will get e71 made in korea what is the disadvantage or difference to made in finland.

regards

I hate buying Nokia phones before. The feeling of paying huge amount of money to a plasticky and squeaky phone is a let down. E71 has changed me that. It's a love at first sight experience. The looks, feel and build quality have turned me on instantly. I've been using the phone since December,lots of surprises await you while actually using the phone. Perfect phone in an affordable price.

• Nikhil S Shah

Hi guys

am using e71 since diwali of 2008

its awesome
man
its the best mobile in the era of mobiles
nokia e 71 is i-phone killer man

it has got 2 awards

best phone of the year 2008
smatest phone of the year 2008
i phone killer

its price is also reasonable
wen compared to its feartures

• M.ezzat

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2009A friend os my father's is gonna give me this phone in a couple ... moreTry to make a vedio call , if u founded the message is the call not supported by network its a fake idition .
If u dont found 3G on the screen , its a fake idition , take care guys.

gaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyssssssss....
take caaaarreeeeee
When u buy this phone look at the screen if u dont found 3G dont buy it , its a fake idition , take care again.

gaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyssssssss....
take caaaarreeeeee

• m.ezzat

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2009Its not true , but there is korean , and its good too.Yes dats true.

• M.ezzat

A friend os my father's is gonna give me this phone in a couple of days and I have a question, how will I know if it's fake?

• Sparx

hi guys..
is e71 camera really sux at nite or just mine??

• JJ

micheal, 21 Feb 2009please response! if you press *#06# the phone 15 digits seri... moreThats just a hoax email !!!

• Sheikh

Peter, 21 Feb 2009I just got my E71-2 (Newegg.com) last week... i have same quest... morePeter what is your IMEI for E71-2 does it have 01 n seventh & eighth digits. How can Made in Finland written against pattent laws if the origin is elsewhere, or is it in understanding with Nokia.
Made as Finland should be written inside out on Box.
Do some reckee n market find that no and see its comparision, definately people will never buy Chinese made or assembled n Dubai. Nonsense.

• bungling

Why such high level of imitation is happening as 7th & 8th imei no are 02 most out of 15 boxes i checked had same but evidently written Made in Finland.
Rubbish this type of bunggling going onn and Nokia is silient maybe they are in consent ad sell their phones like this. Please everybody write anybody have 01 written as 7th 8th no or E71-2 even does not have it.

bad
i diont like nokia