Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• COOL 1

previously i was using e90...im facing a problem with e71 that phone is unable to connect to wifi, it detect wifi network but not able to connect....it says no gateway reply but my other phone connects to same wifi network easily. any suggestions???

• Hamed

I just bought this phone and the first impression was great until i found out i can't enter the phone settings!!

whenever i try to access the settings menu, it kicks me out! i cant do anything and I am so frustrated!!

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2009which is better e71 or n79?n 79 for camera only for all other features its e 71

Sparx, 24 Feb 2009thats what i think man but they say other thingsYes they say alot of things , but for me I will buy korean or finland as long as its not china he he :) .

• Sparx

Anonymous, 24 Feb 2009They are the same , but the stores print the arabic on the ... morethats what i think man
but they say other things

Sparx, 23 Feb 2009thats what ive heard u can see the difference in the keybo... moreThey are the same , but the stores print the arabic on the keyboard , where in the korean it comes printed from nokia , and the korean is the one for saudi arabia .

• Sparx

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2009Please, made in Finland is not 100% original??? thats what ive heard
u can see the difference in the keyboard
as i said the printing looks really cheap in the finland e71

sorry dude

Tenveer,
01 or 10 means good quality whereas00 indicates supreme quality

Sparx, 23 Feb 2009GUYS my sim card doesnt support 3G therefore i cant make a ... morePlease, made in Finland is not 100% original???

Tanveer, 22 Feb 2009Hi everyone, Would you please, tell me how to identify the... morewhich is better e71 or n79?

GUYS my sim card doesnt support 3G therefore i cant make a video call
about the 3G on the screen u get to choose wither u want to show it or not>> change the network to UMTS and there it is

another thing>> ive asked experts in this> they say that the korean one is the original nokia
the finland one is not 100 percent nokia

and here in saudi arabia the finland is cheaper than the other

u can see the diffirence in the keyboard> korean nokia keyboard is really Original

finland kayboard looks really cheap and the printing is totally missed up

see ya guys

• Rudy

my is a problem,when i bought my phone,i couldn't find my memory card in the pack and when i try calling it keeps telling emergency calls only.Reply pls

• brian

guys stop flooding my head with all this!!!!!!!!!!! buy me one!!!

don, 23 Feb 2009Anyone can tell me if i will get e71 made in korea what is ... moreThey are the same as far as I know , and to me I would buy the korean if its cheaper .

• don

Anyone can tell me if i will get e71 made in korea what is the disadvantage or difference to made in finland.

regards

I hate buying Nokia phones before. The feeling of paying huge amount of money to a plasticky and squeaky phone is a let down. E71 has changed me that. It's a love at first sight experience. The looks, feel and build quality have turned me on instantly. I've been using the phone since December,lots of surprises await you while actually using the phone. Perfect phone in an affordable price.

• Nikhil S Shah

Hi guys

am using e71 since diwali of 2008

its awesome
man
its the best mobile in the era of mobiles
nokia e 71 is i-phone killer man

it has got 2 awards

best phone of the year 2008
smatest phone of the year 2008
i phone killer

its price is also reasonable
wen compared to its feartures

• M.ezzat

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2009A friend os my father's is gonna give me this phone in a co... moreTry to make a vedio call , if u founded the message is the call not supported by network its a fake idition .
If u dont found 3G on the screen , its a fake idition , take care guys.

• M.ezzat

gaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyssssssss....
take caaaarreeeeee
When u buy this phone look at the screen if u dont found 3G dont buy it , its a fake idition , take care again.

gaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyssssssss....