Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• tek

i turned off the breather light once, and now i cant find where to go , to turn it off again. it somehow came back on after period of time? help please.

• taotian

E71_User, 20 Feb 2009Hi everyone, Just got this phone a few weeks. Really like it... moreU know when u install software in Nokia platform,it always asks for digital signature for the software u install.It is like a virus free certification,with it then the OS allow it 2 stay in the phone, otherwise u get the so called problem mentioned.Quite a lot forums they can produce a unqiue signature for your specified beside u offer the IMEI.U can google for " Nokia software signature",sure can get your answer.Actually I don't bother the do this,because fed up with installing a lot of software in new phones.Sticking to the ori software almost enough 4 me.Sori cant give u direct link, coz I read these info from Chinese website.Good Luck!!!

• Shahid Sahib

The best nokia mobile phone is E71 it is the best award winner its greaaaaaaaaaat...

• Tanveer

Hi everyone,
Would you please, tell me how to identify the manufacturer by the 7th & 8th digit of IMEI (typing *#06#)?
Thanks...

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Me too , I tried both , both of them are really good ,but I dont know should I get the keyboard or the 5 camera :(

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Its not true , but there is korean , and its good too.

• Peter

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970I just got my E71-2 (Newegg.com) last week...
i have same question is:
Is it a matter of truth, that some of the E71 are not assembled in Finland, although it's read "Made in Finland" on the box & phone ?
Some reports on the net suggested that based on the imei 7th & 8th digit, you can tell where your E71 was assembled !
Does this theory make sense ?

• micheal

please response!

if you press *#06# the phone 15 digits serial number will appear in screen of your mobile, if no. 7 and 8 digits are 0-2 or 2-0 it means your mobile phone was manufactured in emirates which is bad quality, but if 0-1 or 1-0 it means your mobile was manufactured in finland or hungury,,,, this is true or no, please give some advice, i want to buy e71

thanks in advance

• M.ezzat

Rj, 20 Feb 2009can anyone tell me does E71 can make a video call or receive? Take care this mobile has a fake edition , u will fine a deferent keyboard and u cant make a vedio call or 3G.

• Chagga Boy

Dis is the real phone ever seen;portable and of high quality.Keep it up.

• Abhi

alex, 19 Feb 2009oops, well here is the actual link http://www.ilounge.com/index... moreHey Alex...
Thanx for providing the links...but can you give me the exact URL as E71 uses 2.5mm jack and I can't find any...

• E71_User

Hi everyone,

Just got this phone a few weeks. Really like it. However there is a problem with my phone and I would like to ask if someone else experience this problem before. The problem is if I turn off my phone and when I turn it back on, it will automatically installing something from the application managers and after that a message says that cannot complete the installation process. Please check the installation folder. I have install my applications and remove the one that I don't need. I even try to format the memory card, change a new memory card but still the same problem appears. Any idea why? Also how can I install theme for this phone.. Please someone help me.

When connected to a hard wired parrot kit has anyone found that the audible volume is very low. Is it the phone or my parrot kit

• A&D

Yes it is

• Kuttappan

On E71, we are not able to activate,Black berry & other services,not able to download that files also

• viz

Rj, 20 Feb 2009can anyone tell me does E71 can make a video call or receive? yes

• Rj

can anyone tell me does E71 can make a video call or receive?

• Joko tingkir

LiT, 18 Feb 2009anyone know a good image editing application?? iv tried the offi... moreUpdate quickoffice to 6.0 version

• wing

I love this phone to bits, it's one of the best I've had. The only drawback though is the camera, the quality of the photos are mostly good but it's quite slow, and maybe it's just my phone but sometimes the photo comes up grainy although it was taken in fairly good lighting and background... Would anyone be able to tell me if it was just my phone or if it's a standard?

M.Ezzat, 19 Feb 2009The keyboard bottoms is very small.Youn mean the keyboard buttons surely ?????????