Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• viz

E71_User, 20 Feb 2009Hi everyone, Just got this phone a few weeks. Really like it... moreIt is some app which is installed on the phone memory. Try hard resetting ur phone. It might just work.

Hey guys,

I have a question regarding the camera that is used for video calls.Is it possible to activate the camera without making a video call?

also, I tried making a video call but a message saying 'the other phone does not support video calls or the network does not provide this facility appeared'.

Is there anyway that i cold activate the video call camera?

Please respond.

Hey guys,

I have the same question as michael.Is it true that if the 7th and 8th digits are 2-0 or 0-2 then the phone is not made in finland?

Please advise.

• lawrence

tek, 22 Feb 2009i turned off the breather light once, and now i cant find where ... moregoto profiles-> general-> and in that you will find breathing light turn off or on option

• tek

i turned off the breather light once, and now i cant find where to go , to turn it off again. it somehow came back on after period of time? help please.

• taotian

E71_User, 20 Feb 2009Hi everyone, Just got this phone a few weeks. Really like it... moreU know when u install software in Nokia platform,it always asks for digital signature for the software u install.It is like a virus free certification,with it then the OS allow it 2 stay in the phone, otherwise u get the so called problem mentioned.Quite a lot forums they can produce a unqiue signature for your specified beside u offer the IMEI.U can google for " Nokia software signature",sure can get your answer.Actually I don't bother the do this,because fed up with installing a lot of software in new phones.Sticking to the ori software almost enough 4 me.Sori cant give u direct link, coz I read these info from Chinese website.Good Luck!!!

• Shahid Sahib

The best nokia mobile phone is E71 it is the best award winner its greaaaaaaaaaat...

• Tanveer

Hi everyone,
Would you please, tell me how to identify the manufacturer by the 7th & 8th digit of IMEI (typing *#06#)?
Thanks...

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Me too , I tried both , both of them are really good ,but I dont know should I get the keyboard or the 5 camera :(

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Its not true , but there is korean , and its good too.

• Peter

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970I just got my E71-2 (Newegg.com) last week...
i have same question is:
Is it a matter of truth, that some of the E71 are not assembled in Finland, although it's read "Made in Finland" on the box & phone ?
Some reports on the net suggested that based on the imei 7th & 8th digit, you can tell where your E71 was assembled !
Does this theory make sense ?

• micheal

please response!

if you press *#06# the phone 15 digits serial number will appear in screen of your mobile, if no. 7 and 8 digits are 0-2 or 2-0 it means your mobile phone was manufactured in emirates which is bad quality, but if 0-1 or 1-0 it means your mobile was manufactured in finland or hungury,,,, this is true or no, please give some advice, i want to buy e71

thanks in advance

• M.ezzat

Rj, 20 Feb 2009can anyone tell me does E71 can make a video call or receive? Take care this mobile has a fake edition , u will fine a deferent keyboard and u cant make a vedio call or 3G.

• Chagga Boy

Dis is the real phone ever seen;portable and of high quality.Keep it up.

• Abhi

alex, 19 Feb 2009oops, well here is the actual link http://www.ilounge.com/index... moreHey Alex...
Thanx for providing the links...but can you give me the exact URL as E71 uses 2.5mm jack and I can't find any...

• E71_User

Hi everyone,

Just got this phone a few weeks. Really like it. However there is a problem with my phone and I would like to ask if someone else experience this problem before. The problem is if I turn off my phone and when I turn it back on, it will automatically installing something from the application managers and after that a message says that cannot complete the installation process. Please check the installation folder. I have install my applications and remove the one that I don't need. I even try to format the memory card, change a new memory card but still the same problem appears. Any idea why? Also how can I install theme for this phone.. Please someone help me.

When connected to a hard wired parrot kit has anyone found that the audible volume is very low. Is it the phone or my parrot kit

• A&D

Yes it is

• Kuttappan

On E71, we are not able to activate,Black berry & other services,not able to download that files also

• viz

Rj, 20 Feb 2009can anyone tell me does E71 can make a video call or receive? yes