Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• Prateek Singhee

have been using this phone for the last 4 days and i must say it rocks...literally!!!!
the interface, processing speed, graphics, e-mail, gps etc. etc. are all rily gr8....
music quality is good but not for ppl who want a music phone and the camera sucks a lil bit but is decent.....
all in all its a must buy for ppl who want style wid business features in a qwerty form......

greg, 06 Feb 2009TOTOTM on E71 ? Has anyone tried to install TT on E71 ? Was... moreit is possible to install TT on E71, however, TT software currently does not support internal GPS. The latest Garmin Mobile XT 5 does support internal GPS and runs great.

• untitled

hi if anyone could help me please...im planning to buy this phone but im not yet decided of which is better...this phone or nokia n82 or sony ericsson w960i...or if anyone could suggest another phone..thanks...

• don

mr viz can you tell me what i need to update in this phone e71, i had this for 3 days just i'm trying to work with, thanks in advance

• Neha

viz, 06 Feb 2009Is it possible to have just a single beep on my calender entries... moreHey Viz,
Even if i choose single beep as a calender alarm tone, it keeps on repeating for almost thirty seconds.
I download the firmware from the site. But when i try to install it , it says that "critical software component missing, please reinstall" and even after no. of reinstall the message remains the same.
Please help.
Neha

• an2ny

this phone is fantastically amazing guys i enjoy txting the qwerty keys a lot and very very fast. but the problem now nokia is releasing a black version of this, and most epecially there releasing e72 looks like theres a lot of room for upgrading again and again. hope e71 will not fall down when the new phones are release.

• Ben

Guys,
i dunlod themes by .sis file, how can i apply in the E71? thanks a lot

• Original_Jamaican

WINURA my friend, always good to hear from you.

I believe you said you have had hands-on experience with a E61i. I have heard the loudspeaker for the E61i and I must say it's really loud...even though Blackberry curve sounds a bit louder still.

Would you say the E71's loudspeaker during calls is louder than the E61i's loudspeaker during calls or the volume is the same or the E71's loudspeaker's volume is lower than the E61i ?

Also, in comparing ringing volume between both E71 and E61i which would you say is louder ?

WINURA my friend, always good to hear from you.

Hi would anyone tell me there opinion on nokia e71 vs. the new blackberry curve 8900 because i was planning to get one but i cant choose.

SHAHUL HAMEED, 06 Feb 2009As Nokia customer for several years, when my E90 stopped working... morehere in kuwait it's the same, but u can ask them, if u want the opposite, and they'll give u what u want, or they would change the keyboard

• badu

i dont like number 7 and 1
but commonly this phone is great

this cellphone is the best ever :-)

• greg

TOTOTM on E71 ?

Has anyone tried to install TT on E71 ?
Was wondring is it possible ?

Regards

• Reiya

Hi all...last week i bought this phone...but i meet a strange problems with this phone camera...if i turn ON the autofocus...the result of the picture are all purple...and suddenly now even worse...the camera response begin so slowly..n sometimes even i turn the flash to ON the flash is not working and the picture result very dark n turn into purple...does anyone meet this probleM???what should i do??

• SHAHUL HAMEED

As Nokia customer for several years, when my E90 stopped working, I still opted for E71,Middle East version. Now I realise this phone has English Alphabets in blue (my phone is grey) while Arabic is in white. Ideally this phone is meant for use by Arabs that is why the Arabic letters are shown clearly while blue is invisible. It is a handy phone, but I am unable to save phone numbers, when add to contacts, the name columns it types figures, any reason. I now feel I should get out of NOKIA and go for some other brand. any comment?

• viz

Neha, 04 Feb 2009Hey guys, Is it possible to have just a single beep on my calen... moreIs it possible to have just a single beep on my calender entries as they come up. ?
Calendar -> Options -> Settings - Calendar Alarm Tone

Is it possible to have vibration mode on for calls but not for calender entries.?
I guess not.
And lastly whats the latest firmware for Indian users and where can i download it?
Download nokia software updater from the nokia site.

• priyank

Neha, 04 Feb 2009please tell me the latest firmware for India and where do i get ... moreHi neha ,
you can get lattest firmware 200.21.118 by using nokia software update http://www.nokia.co.in/A4767968
download above software and you can upgrade your version

This phone is a good competition for the blackberry. But at 320x240 pixel you have to do better than that. VGA at 15fps you can also modify this and the red power on button pleeaaassss!, get rid of it. this a pretty cool phone but its up to you NOKIA people. I'll be monitoring this upcoming changes because I believe you can do a lot better!

has anyone experienced problems with the bluetooth with a car phone?i am on my second E71 now and no better-the bluetooth connects to the carphone and so on!great phone otherwise though