Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• MP3

Guys?

Is there someone having problem of playing/using your downloaded (especially pirated) MP3?!

Some said that you cannot use pirated MP3 because of DRM certificate.

?!

• nguyensydney

irfan from mumbai, 19 Nov 2008Hi could please any one let me know what is the difference betwe... morei'd preferably get the made in finland if i were you. i've seen the two different versions and the made in china somehow looks cheaper in quality (buttons wise). plus the made in finland one comes with a 1-year u.s. warranty.

• o2atoman

grrr. I hate this bug on my phone, so i charge my phone after the being drained, then i turn it on and after a few seconds the screen will go blank, no signs of battery being charged on the side, so i had to remove the battery and recharge it again! does anyone has the same prob?

• spike

irfan from mumbai, 19 Nov 2008Hi could please any one let me know what is the difference betwe... moreSorry you have to fly to London if you want 1.
Good Luck!!!!

• hotcaramel

i love this phone to death..... this is my dream phone.its kicks all the other phone out the water. but my biggest problem an the one thing that i think would seal the deal an also give blackberry a run for your money is is the push mail feature.....please makers when you come up with the upgraded feature to this phone which i really hope you do an soon. please please please i begg do put on the push mail feature an trust me you will be making sales......

• SHaKeeL

Hi All

New Firmware Released But Not too changes

SHaKeeL

all of that not to put 3.5 mm jack in the e71 to have the cheaper e63 model out

im sure you have blackberry service not bes only bis

• irfan from mumbai

Hi could please any one let me know what is the difference between made in finland and macde by nokia thats in china i wanna buy this one coz they say the finland and hungary have a better quality ... and if in mumbai where can i get one please help me....

anyone know how i can hook the e71 to my car bluetooth? i have an 04 tl and for some reason it wont let me sync the phone to the car bluetooth system. anyone knows y not?

neo, 18 Nov 2008hey can u tell me if you are using push email on e 71 , and also... moreyou can use nokia push email service which is currently free because it is still bieng tested and the application can be downloaded from nokia.com/betalabs

Nokia Fanatic, 18 Nov 2008To anyone who owns the Nokia E71, I would just like to know if t... moreAll these all complete versions and the summary after call is a very very basic feature for business phone to be listed in manual and yes it has that

• e71

E71 citizen. Any regret having this phone?
Shared it all (minor/major).

-Thanks

• Waley

Hello!
Please Can any one tell me that is there any option of multitasling in e-series that provides me multitasking like N-series or nokia old phones(i.eby holding the menu key and quickly go to application u want).

• Rizwan

Go to--tools-- setting--phone--call--then set you want

• Nokia Fanatic

To anyone who owns the Nokia E71, I would just like to know if this phone has the "Show Call Duration" feature which displays a call timer during an active call and the "Summary After Call" feature like that of the Nseries? Because I don't see these options in the call settings section of the PDF user guide that I have downloaded from the Nokia website. I really wanted to know it because for me these features are really useful. This should be a basic feature among business phones like the Eseries. And another thing, I would also like to know if the pre-installed phone applications such as the "Advanced Call Manager" and "Wireless Presenter" are full versions or just trials, because it would be really nice if these applications are full versions out of the box like that of QuickOffice. I really wanted to know these things because I am planning to buy this phone. Any reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Shams

This is the best phone ever what has the keyboard got to do with all the brilliant features I simply love this phone

• Shams

hi guys! would you know if skype mobile can be installed on this phone? thanks a lot.

• neo

James Blunt, 17 Nov 2008Just changed to E71 from a Blackberry. The E71 is much better bu... morehey can u tell me if you are using push email on e 71 , and also the im programmes

• Vinz

Jason, 17 Nov 2008E63 (as alternative for E71): http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=... moreHmm, good for you all. E71 is very cheap for you. Cos im not live in USA or europe. I live in asia Brunei Darussalam. It is 3x more expensive here. But i see people holding expensive phone everywhere i go :)