Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• Vinz

Jason, 17 Nov 2008E63 (as alternative for E71): http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=... moreHmm, good for you all. E71 is very cheap for you. Cos im not live in USA or europe. I live in asia Brunei Darussalam. It is 3x more expensive here. But i see people holding expensive phone everywhere i go :)

• Vinz

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2008Dear Vinz, First of all, your English is quit difficult to un... moreWell, thanks and sorry jason. Im in hurry that time =p oh i see, thats why is more cheaper.. But it cant support 3g network.. ): actually, i want to buy e51 now. Just to safe money to buy 4gb. Hehe. I interested in watever business phone. And e51 i think the best and enough for me. K, and thanks again (:

• Nick

does anyone here know if the E71 plays video at 30 frames per second? thanks

• slinkywc

vinz_stupid, 15 Nov 2008the only problem with this phone is that it easily gets wet and ... moreYou know its people like you that make me not want to go to work. Of course your phone will break if you get it wet. F*&^%head. Why don't you go buy a new car and try and refund it when you put your first scratch on it. It's your f*&^ing fault it got wet. Deal with it.

• Jason

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2008Dear Vinz, First of all, your English is quit difficult to un... moreE63 (as alternative for E71):

Vinz, 17 Nov 2008Hahah jason, i undrstand now wat r u saying =D but why is e63 is... moreDear Vinz,

First of all, your English is quit difficult to understand.

It is expected that the E63 will cost about 200-250. Read the review here on GSM Arena or ask a shop nearby. The E63 is a downgraded version of the E71. E.g. for the housing simpler materials are being used, no 3G HSDPA, 2.0 MP camera, it is slightly bigger, less memory.
Still it could be a good alternative for the E71. Personally I prefer the E71, which I probably will buy this weekend (as a substitute for the Omnia).

Best regards, Jason

• Vinz

Jason, 16 Nov 2008Dear Vinz, Wait a wile till the Nokia E63 will come out. This... moreHahah jason, i undrstand now wat r u saying =D but why is e63 is more cheaper than e71? E63 is more latest than e71 right? Any reason why? :)

• James Blunt

Just changed to E71 from a Blackberry. The E71 is much better but I have one problem.
In Contacts I can only search for first name or last name. With the Blackberry I could search for all the information that is stored, such as company ... This was a feature I found very useful.
Anyone who has an idea if the E71 can support a more dynamic search in Contacts?

• Vinz

Jason, 16 Nov 2008Dear Vinz, Wait a wile till the Nokia E63 will come out. This... moreDo u mean e63 is the sme costs with e61i? No way. e63 must be the sme like e71,cost like $600+ cos its the latest. Dnt u think? How much e63 in ur country? Anyway,thanks buddy =)

• Martijn

saurabh, 12 Nov 2008I have been using the device since about 2.5 months. It met my e... moreYou can get al the software back again from the Nokia website. I lost some software to, and got i all back, for free. Succes

screen too smaaaaaall !!! it will hurt ur eyes !!! E61 screen still the best

• Dukeology

I am Using Nokia E71,and I must tell you that the phone is lovely,there is nothing i cannot do with my phone,it has double if not tripple options to everything,like the connectivity...I am really enjoying the phone

• Pete

I just ordered an E71.

I have an E51, love it, but needed a qwerty board for texting and email. I think the Symbian platform is great and love the FM radio, a great feature that has me dumping Apple an BB.

I've read some stuff saying people have received crummy phones. Hardware or Software I don't know but this has not been the case with my E51.

Has anyone out there gone from an E51 to the E71? What was your experience?

Thanks!

• Jason

Very, VERY impressive manual!!! Well done Nokia!!!

Windows (and Samsung) can learn a lot of Nokia.

• Pravin

Double J, 09 Nov 2008Hey lovely girl, go for E71, no doubt. I have used HTC diamond a... moredude thanks for ur superb comment on this phone.well im planning to get this phone..im just a student.but i love this phone for the features i've heard and read about.and i like unique and excellent phones.tho the camera is just 3.2 compared to my n95 now which is 5mp.i still go more a phone with brilliant features..pravinaldo@hotmail.com.add me up and send me a personal message that ur the gsm arena e71 owner who gave a long review on that phone jus to remind me who u are..i just wanna add u so that i can know more about the phone as im gonna be a new user soon.thanks mate..my name is pravin by the way

• SKK

I like this phone very much. Its Excellent ... But camera is not good at all .. or it could be the proble of my settings .. Could you please tell me about the camera of this fone ???

• Salim

Any VOIP Software is available compatible for E71 ?

• Jason

Vinz, 15 Nov 2008Damn it. Bad news for me!! I thought this phone cost $400+ in my... moreDear Vinz,

Wait a wile till the Nokia E63 will come out. This phone is almost the same and much cheaper! Personally I prefer the E71, but if you don't have the money the E63 could be a good alternative.

• Mark

Sahil, 15 Nov 2008Hi guys m planning to buy this phone. but i would like to know ... moreHi

I found the sound qualityto be good but not as loud as other phones, for example it is about half as loud as my N95 8gb.

It is always best to go see one first hand before you buy.

Good luck

• hakeem

i have updated to the latest software.
got one problem...could not access the camera function...it goes blank...i have to go the menu,tools etc....how tideous.....any clue guys???