Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• ilyas s m

Anonymous, 01 Jan 197019899/-INR

• ILYAS S M

Chris Baker, 15 Nov 2008I recently purchased my Nokia E71 and I must say it is the worst... morewhats new in that?all the cell phones are made in china.
are you using cell for first time?in each n every battery, handsfree, mmc u will find it made in china.
its just the difference of software used in it, hungary, finland... etc
motherboard is the same type, n china is not a name duplicacy.

• promod

kc, 07 Nov 2008is it possible to get the Balckberry connect on this E71? no, it is not available

sunstarter, 15 Nov 2008hey, yea you can use skype and msn on the Nokia E71, I have m... moredoes it have yahoo messanger too?

• Angel

Chris Baker, 15 Nov 2008I recently purchased my Nokia E71 and I must say it is the worst... morei have my nokia e71 about a month now, here in mexico, and is great, not crash ever, very solid, and is actually made in finland, as it supose to be, i dont know what happen to you

• sunstarter

Xero, 13 Nov 2008Can i use Skype and MSN messenger??? hey,

yea you can use skype and msn on the Nokia E71, I have mine on 3 ireland and I love the phone more than my iphone, :)

• Chris Baker

I recently purchased my Nokia E71 and I must say it is the worst piece of equipment ever. However, when when I contacted Nokia as to why my handset was made in China, I was very upset to hear that all of the Nokia's E71's are made in China (despite it saying in Findland). After using it for 3 months now, my phone keeps crashing and it automatically resets itself. The back of the phone keeps sliding off and yet I have never dropped this phone or had and phsyical damage to it. Can anyone please advise if this has happend to them?

• Vinz

Jason, 15 Nov 2008I agree!If you install illegal prg's and they don't work, don't ... moreDamn it. Bad news for me!! I thought this phone cost $400+ in my country, then when i ask the owner of the shop how much. He said $626. Thought he was kiding. But its true.. Damn.. My dream to buy e71 are now gone. Coz i only have $450. Huhuhu. So, i guess i will just buy e61i. It costs $400+ hmm =/

• Jason

o2atoman, 15 Nov 20081 simple solution.. don't install hacked apps! just buy it...I agree!If you install illegal prg's and they don't work, don't complain, just buy legal prg's and you will have no problems at all.

• abhishek khandelwal

pls make sme thing tht other software also work on tht mble

• Sahil

Hi guys m planning to buy this phone.
but i would like to know how is the sound quality and the sound volume of this mobile E71.
plz reply
THanks.

Connor, 15 Nov 2008you can play youtube vids. When i first got my e71 i had the sam... moreThanks for the reply.

But my cell is already in that setting by default. Wonder what's wrong with it. Unlikely is my HSDPA(3.5G) network having problems.

Anyone has the same problem?

• Connor

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2008Does anyone know if E71 can play youtube videos? I'd tried with ... moreyou can play youtube vids. When i first got my e71 i had the same thing happen. I figured out that you need to change the UDP ports in realplayer. So go into network settings in realplayer amd change lowest UDP port to 6970 and the highest to 32000 this worked for me hopefully it works for you! However, i am using EDGE so hopefully that doesnt matter. Good luck!!!!

• cronic.lair@yahoo.co

well i like this stuff very much but you people have to give some connectivity software for email in this pack i call your free costumer care number 80004449813 and i found there another connectivity like black barry and more advance please try

• o2atoman

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2008 NEW NOKIA e-71 firmware version 110.07.127 09-10-2008 rm-346... more1 simple solution.. don't install hacked apps! just buy it...

rm-346

DONT UPDATE YOUR PHONES YOU CAN"T INSTALL ANY CRACKED APP OR CRACKED YOUR FIRMWARE,,,,,PLEASE HELP HERE,,, I'LL BRING MY PHONE TOMorrow to a nearest nokia centre to downgrade my phone to old version,,,,

WARNING!!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!!WARNING!!!WARNIN­G!!!!WARNING!!!
DON'T UPDATE YOUR E71 to the new firmware version, you can't install any cracked application, it restricts all hacked softwares.....

• Nombulelo Mnqayi

I am getting the Nokia E 71 and I cant wait .I think it is awesome

• vinz_stupid

Vinz, 14 Nov 2008I can't wait to buy this phone!! Bcos ppl hasnt buy my nokia 663... morethe only problem with this phone is that it easily gets wet and then breaks down when you soak it in water...

• o2atoman