Nokia E73 Mode

Nokia E73 Mode

• Md abro

Can i use whatsapp or not?

Mode? This phone is not the most common...

• Yay Nokia! :-)

Yash, 07 May 2018Got my Nokia E73 back in 2011 and still working fine with its or... moreHad my Nokia 60xx series until they flicked the switch on 2G. Dropped it 32 times, but had to sit on it by accident to break, ONLY the screen cover. :-D Over 10 years of excellent service. Time for the next one. Thanks Nokia :)

• Yash

Got my Nokia E73 back in 2011 and still working fine with its original battery, really happy with it. :D :D

Nokia E-Series are excelent and beautiful phones

Go to google and download mobile guard, 100% working on my nokia 6720

• freddy

Are they still being produced?I would really want to have one,I enjoyed using the E72 until it got stolen.

Eva, 04 Mar 2017I have a e73 phone. Does anyone know how to do call block on thi... moreAre they still available?

• Eva

I have a e73 phone. Does anyone know how to do call block on this phone. I tried settings but no luck. I would really appreciate your help.

for which country

• jewon

nokia e71 and e72 are available if you need it notify me

• ganesh

Anonymous, 10 May 2016Please i need E72 how do i get it any helpstill available in ebay refurbished, but i donno how reliable it is. even i need this model its too good that nokia will be back withthis

• anu

i want nokia e72 or e71.

Please i need E72 how do i get it
any help

• Pleb from Poland

Has Nokia E73 a RAM memory bug like E72?

• remmie

I had been looking for a housing for my E73 here in the Philippines, please help me find one

• KENYAN

are this phones found in kenya?

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2015can i run whatup of this mobileyes you can install whatsup on E73

can i run whatup of this mobile

I own 3 of them. They are really good phones, better than most others including smart phones. Unfortunately, it has lost Nokia and Microsoft support and developers have abandoned it. No Skype, No updates, etc. I am still using mine until I can't stand not having a smart phone.