Nokia E73 Mode

Nokia E73 Mode

• ashii

Reen, 26 Nov 2014Hi. I used to have this phone and I can testify it was the best.... moreyou can get this phone in india in just 70$ easily except nokia e73

• Ronnie

Reen, 26 Nov 2014Hi. I used to have this phone and I can testify it was the best.... moreoverseas electronics has them for 229.00

• Love this phone

One of the best Symbian qwerty business phone along with E71 and E72. It has an Elegant look and long lasting durability of Nokia. A classic phone. I want it for my collection.

• Benard Livata

Are these phones stiil available? I need one. I am in Malawi,Lilongwe

• Reen

Hi. I used to have this phone and I can testify it was the best. So sad it was stolen.

How and where can i get this phone and at how much.

will really appreciate.

• keates

I am in Uganda,East africa. how can i get one and at what price?

• Philip tee

I realli love this phone , very solid and simple

• cool

does nokia E73 Mode has adobe flash player that would enable me to play on line games with my friends after logging into my facebook account?

• COURAGEOUZ

i love nokia e73. bt my problem is hw to configure the phone pls can u give me suggestion on hw to configure my phone?

• Marvin

Din, 12 Nov 2013go to MENU -> SETTINGS -> PHONE -> NETWORK -> GSM. ... moreLovely fone it is. Buh i prefer 6730 to it.

kweku-ghana, 01 Jan 2014please am using e73; does it support kik wechat and skype apps??... moreYes!! It supports :)

I have this handset as a backup with a N95. I love the keyboard and do not have to change my phone plan when putting in my sim for my galaxies. I would love to own a Blackberry but I hate having to change my data plan just to use it. I like Symbian also and has great battery life.

I am changing carriers. How can I unlock for free or at a minimal cost at a trusted website?

Thank you.

This is an awesome phone. Mine fell like 50 times and no external nor internal damage. The battery can go for more than 24 hrs full charge with much texting. Of course if you are on the internet/phone for prolong period, it will need more energy. I love it. However, it is a bit too slow for texting but that is because I type very fast, though. I am changing carrier but not my phone.

Can I unlock for free online?

• noor

i want to buy nokia e73 where can i get it?? Please

• nokia E73 mode user

i got a skype apps already, downloded through nokia store.., better try it...,

hope this helps :-)

• kweku-ghana

please am using e73; does it support kik wechat and skype apps?? I need some answers

• fayek

AnonD-148233, 12 Nov 2013Yep, it does support Whatsapp. ~Din~1st you can go Nokia store and then download whatsapp softwere

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2013does e73 suport whatsappYep, it does support Whatsapp.

~Din~

just a user ^^, 21 Apr 2013plz i want 2 know if nokia e73 can be adjusted upon (2g) only in... morego to MENU -> SETTINGS -> PHONE -> NETWORK -> GSM.

If you select GSM, only 2G will be enabled.
If you select UTMS, only 3G will be enabled.
If you select Dual mode, Based on the best signal strength 2g or 3g will be selected.

Hope this helps.