Nokia E73 Mode

Nokia E73 Mode

• Din

just a user ^^, 21 Apr 2013plz i want 2 know if nokia e73 can be adjusted upon (2g) only in... morego to MENU -> SETTINGS -> PHONE -> NETWORK -> GSM.

If you select GSM, only 2G will be enabled.
If you select UTMS, only 3G will be enabled.
If you select Dual mode, Based on the best signal strength 2g or 3g will be selected.

Hope this helps.

~Din~

does e73 suport whatsapp

• Dolby Digital

KING-89, 10 Jun 2013What are the plus points of E73 as compared to E72..?E73 has 256MB RAM that of E72 has 128MB RAM

• Cci

Where from i buy it?

• sa

why not!!! it cam stream very well

• Prasan Rai

The best camera phone by nokia till date superb camera clarity very sharp pics
awesome phone must buy guys u will love the camera clarity and battery life is also good.

• Bijoy Rai

Nokia E73 is my best handset. I like this handset, but I don't know what is cost of this handset? but I like it.

• Edward

Can this Nokia e73 play youtube videos?

• shadyz

go to slots at computer village nigeria ikeja....

its a nice phone but the 600mhz is kinda low

hello I need nokia E73 housing with the keypad as well. I have search in south africabut doeot seems to get one. can anybody help me where I can order one. I love the phone.

• deman

moredays, 29 Jul 2013am from nigeria, am happy to b d only 1 using E73 in my area, E7... moream in nigeria too and a serious admirer of this fone pls where can i get it...where did u get yours?

• moredays

am from nigeria, am happy to b d only 1 using E73 in my area, E73 is a quality phone, i love it

• matthew

am currently using this phone, and the phone is the best nokia phone i have ever used, it even uses 3.5g, am really happy using this phone.
nokia for life...

• binzo

luv this phone... Very pleasing to the eyes.thanks nokia.

• KING-89

Currently I am Using Nokia E72, want to upgrade it to Noia E73, but it is not available in India..!

hi, I'm in kenya, how do I get this mobile? Is it's network work in africa?

• fibre

E73 is good phone, but if u compare with E5 on specification are the same quetly, i just said two of this phone are smart phone, like E73 bcoz of body design is good more than E5,

• KING-89

The main plus point is E73 has 256MB RAM that of E72 has 128MB RAM..!

KING-89, 10 Jun 2013What are the plus points of E73 as compared to E72..?Slightly diffrent. E73 is a newer model and has more beautiful and ellegant looks than E73. I love E73 better than E72.