Nokia G10

Nokia G10

• Chris
  • Nug
  • 02 Apr 2022

Am using the phone and it's working well. Just that nokia should try and push their accessories to the market.

• nSa
    • 17 Mar 2022

dutydog, 13 Mar 2022hi guy,i have just got my new nokia g10 and need help. Ever... moreThere should be a setting to turn off always on screen

i had my nokia smartphone show the time ever time i left the smartphone up or look at the smartphone

i turned setting off now screen only lights up when button is pressed

The other possibly FIX is maybe a botton is being pressed in your pockets somehow
    maybe carry the smartphone a another way

hope i helped

• M
      • ManofGod1000
      • 9xa
      • 17 Mar 2022

mickos, 19 Feb 2022Because not everyone wants to spend $2000 on a phone. For $... moreThis phone was the worst phone that I have ever owned, it is terribly slow because of the hardware that it came with. Now, when I purchased it, I did not do the proper research and that is on me but, this phone was literally and extremely slow. For instance, when doing a Android Auto command, it would take over 10 seconds before anything would even happen.

• I
        • Idreezy
        • Nu6

Which one is better between Nokia g10 and tecno spark 8p

• d
          • dutydog
          • 0ph
          • 13 Mar 2022

hi guy,i have just got my new nokia g10 and need help. Every time i move the phone or walk with it in my pocket the screen comes alive and uses battery.How do i stop this happening.All i want is for the phone to come alive when i press the power button

• s
            • skidan007
            • Nu6
            • 24 Feb 2022

My hot-spot keeps turning off when I turn it on! This is not cool

• Ryan
              • Bqv
              • 22 Feb 2022

WH, 10 Feb 2022I'm bought this for my parents because of it big batte... moreIs it good to use as a hotspot to share internet to my tv 😄😄

• m
                • mickos
                • kUN
                • 19 Feb 2022

Tintin, 05 May 2021I really don't know why these phones exist in the market.Because not everyone wants to spend $2000 on a phone. For $177 seems like a bargin to me.

• W
                  • WH
                  • tZj
                  • 10 Feb 2022

I'm bought this for my parents because of it big battery and Android One phone.
                  What really impressed me is the 4G signal reception, is a lot better than Galaxy Note 10+ that I'm using.

• N5a
                    • 31 Jan 2022

AsagiX, 27 Jan 2022Bought this for my mum. Seems the phone is good to use for ... moreyou need to trust ever app you download & install the smartphone should ask you ever time do you trust this app say yes ever time to this

my nokia 3.1 runs androidONE just the same as the nokia g10 does i use apk & many app stores i download from unknown source

downloading a app store like aptoide or uptodown might be way to go

but apk also work too just have tell the smartphone to trust ever app you need

if you still have the problem i try my best to help out

• Shanmuga
                      • D0c
                      • 31 Jan 2022

I will brought a new nokia g10 .at the same day I will update security patch update then mobile 'AUTO ROTATION IS NOT WORKING'

Bought this for my mum. Seems the phone is good to use for now. But notice the phone setting doesnt have a lot basic universal setting, which supposedly have like other budget/entry phone.

Also.. Can someone teach me how to fix 'Apps is wasnt installed' issue? Already enable 'Install APP from other source' and also have follow various method from Google & Youtube except format/factory reset but no luck.

• 3H1
                          • 08 Jan 2022

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2021Will the g10 get the android 12 update?yes it will

• P
                            • Paul
                            • NXP
                            • 05 Jan 2022

I've had the phone for 2 months, no issues so far. I even play FIFA 21 with it although it does get hot, but that's ok considering the price. I would say go for it, has the bare minimums for a standard 2021 smartphone at a great price

• T
                              • Thorr
                              • T6v
                              • 05 Jan 2022

I heard it's not good for gamers, but I don't have time to play games on my phone.
                              It will take 2 to 3 weeks to figure out quick fixes to the things that annoy you, but that's pretty much any new phone.
                              Once you've got your settings, it's pretty excellent, fast, and a battery life that is UNBELIEVABLE.
                              I've had phones with Really Bad power issues, (one never made it a full work day), and some I thought were great. Nothing is like this. 3 hours to charge, 3 days to drain. I know, right? You will NEVER find this phone dead because you forgot to charge it.
                              I use my phone for talk, text, email, pics (beautiful pics, amazing close-ups), and podcasts/youtube on the commuter train.
                              If this is you, then This Is Your Phone.

• s
                                • shayan
                                • nxB
                                • 25 Dec 2021

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2021Will the g10 get the android 12 update?yes, it have 2 years android upgrade and its printed on the box.

• ?
                                  • fX7
                                  • 25 Dec 2021

Will the g10 get the android 12 update?

• J
                                    • Jimbeam
                                    • mE0
                                    • 24 Dec 2021

Great value at the price and the specs for the price,sure it's not a flagship but hey it more than spanks a few others like Motorola oppo I use mine for Facebook Instagram & Twitter no complaints works like a charm,sound isn't the greatest watching vids on YouTube video quality is good but sound a tad tinny but that's fine I've had worse & paid more plus Nokia are giving it 3 years of os upgrades & security patches, Motorola oppo & others only give 2 so big thumbs up to Nokia my 1st Nokia was the 3210 then 3510 all the N.series love Nokia 👍

• ?
                                      • mA{
                                      • 20 Dec 2021

geoffrey, 14 Dec 2021i bought nokia g10 one month ago but it can not shave conta... moreUse an app (Export contatcs by AppGuru)

• t
                                        • themuhammad1
                                        • X}$
                                        • 18 Dec 2021

Faiyaz Shaikh, 16 Dec 2021Is nokia G10 worth buying..Plz suggest as i a big fan of No... moreYes! It worth buying. The only thing that annoys is the camera app being very slow. The camera, battery, built quality is awesome.