Nokia Lumia 1020

My lumia 1020 update @windows 10. Is not 4G network please help me

• Stephens

brilliant phone

• sam

Sam, 03 Aug 2016Can anyone help me...my battery drains very fast especially when... moreGave it a reset and working fine now

• Sam

Can anyone help me...my battery drains very fast especially when I'm using the internet it is 11% right now and says 30 mins of battery remaining when actually it will give only 10-15 mins.What to do

sammy, 26 Jul 2016Pls how can I enable 4G on my Lumia 1020 (875) and also upgrade ... moreBeing 4g capable if you have a compatible sim and you are covered in your area it should by (default) pick up 4g but you can go into settings and change it if you are not sure.

sammy, 26 Jul 2016Pls how can I enable 4G on my Lumia 1020 (875) and also upgrade ... moreIt's crazy how many people ask how to upgrade to windows 10 on their Lumia phone it's meant to be very easy they just don't make it public.

It called windows insider, an app that will give you the free update, I have a 1020 and am already on 10 you can take advantage of a lot it's a good os! not going back to 8.1!
Once you're on 10 you can reinstall it as many times as you want but

Apparently Microsoft has now blocked upgrades to all phones that aren't officially supported ,(1020 is being 1 of them. Though there's a workaround.

AnonD-567279, 02 Aug 2016Hello! what about battery life compared to Win 8.1?10 is good like 8.1 but turn off some things in settings that do not need to be on

• Tamilan durai

Really fantastic phone ever seen in this mobile era , buy i need a Clarification about Nokia lumia 1020 , difference between RM -875 & RM -876 & RM-877

AnonD-477856, 11 Jun 2016I have a Lumia 1020 with w10m 10586.338. Works incredible! No la... moreHello! what about battery life compared to Win 8.1?

• Ahmad

Scroll down to and tap mobile network.
Tap the Highest connection speed field.
Tap 3G.
change to 4G

and windows 10 is not recommended on lumia 1020

• ikeny nagesha

batery 40000,front camera 12 mp,windows 10,beidou, a dreno 650,4gnet,4gb ram and curved glass corning gorilla 4,

• Aadrian

So sad Microsoft did not come up with a Lumia 1030. On the other hand, that means this remains the camera phone flagship. Maybe Nokia have something up in their sleeves later this year or in 2017... I still love my 1020 it's the best Nokia I ever had. Simply take this sucker with me for making great pics. My Lumia 930 is good, but my 1020 beats it when it comes to shooting pics.

• the big dick

love this phone

• sammy

Pls how can I enable 4G on my Lumia 1020 (875) and also upgrade 2 win 10

• sam

Awesome phone.... Use with power bank.....

• rasel

AnonD-561069, 16 Jul 2016my nokia lumia 1020(RM-875) updated to lumia cyan and its enable... moreYour usage time

• kk

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2016Very bad battery life.Just replace your battery... probably have a bad one. mine is good.

• Laseen farhan kallad

Exellent and powerfull camera!!!!

Very bad battery life.

my nokia lumia 1020(RM-875) updated to lumia cyan and its enables the 4g but the phone restarts automatically when I have insert any sim card
my firmware is apac hongkong 223