Nokia Lumia 520

Nokia Lumia 520

ButtLicker, 11 Jan 2020This phone is an absolute masterpiece. To this day Leonardo... moreYour name tells that you do this kind-of comments. This was a masterpiece indeed. Millions of people can't be wrong. FYI, this was the best seller WP ever.

Aadrian, 06 Feb 2020The MSN weather app also stops after February 14.Oh. Even now many apps couldn't be downloaded. Tried installing Telegram on my old Lumia 730.

• VD

ButtLicker, 11 Jan 2020This phone is an absolute masterpiece. To this day Leonardo... moreI see, you are trying be sarcastic. Well good try!!

paco2x, 16 Dec 2019The old windows phone store is now closed, you can't instal... moreThe MSN weather app also stops after February 14.

• ButtLicker

This phone is an absolute masterpiece. To this day Leonardo Da Vinci cries in his grave at this beauty. From the amazing 1430 mAH battery to half a GB of RAM. I would give this a 5/5 star review. I also love the fact that the windows store is gone so that I can save storage by not downloading anything.

The old windows phone store is now closed, you can't install apps anymore.

• Momotarou

Ajlind, 14 Sep 2019I am using dhis phone but when i downloading aps and games ... moreBecause not all phone versions can use all apps from the store.

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2019One of the better made Lumia phones. Despite the low price... moreAgree, quality built and still perfectly good to use in 2019. I think the camera is a bit better than you do, it was very good for macro shots, and generally good for a 5mp camera.

• tc3

Correct to the recent previous comment on the longevity and reliability of this phone. I have the 521 t-mobile version and needed to use as a backup when my other phone was having issues. Sure, it's not now or never was a gaming phone (to another previous poster), but STILL great for calls, email, some web browsing, I still used the Here+ Maps, still syncs my outlook calendar. Used it as a wifi hotspot for my other phone on a trip. Still love my 521 the only reason I got another phone was fear of what would happen when they stopped support for Windows Phone 8.1 - and needed a bit larger screen. If not for those two things it would still be my daily driver.

• Ajlind

I am using dhis phone but when i downloading aps and games i cant download all from store why?
What is the problem ??
Plzz contact me .

I am currently using this old phone after my Moto G5 Plus got stolen....I am really shocked by seeing a 5 years old phone is still working fine with minimal lag

One of the better made Lumia phones. Despite the low price, it even had a camera physical button. Loud sound, loud call voice, good screen. This was a quality phone before Nokia started to cut the costs and build less well made phones. Can still be used as of 2019 in 3G. The downside was the camera was clearly poor, in particular the photos quality. The lens were not good. Also no front camera for those into Skype. But the rest of the phone was made with quality components.

• Aadrian

Most popular WIndows phone ever, and the most popular Lumia device, and that for a budget smartphone back in the day.

• AnonD-819322

I sorta want this again...

john joseph, 13 Jul 2018how to dowld WhatsApp for NOKIA LUMIA 520?? Plz help. coz a... morehere esat whatapp

I remember I had an lg flip-phone,when that got laggy I got a Samsung monte s5620 it was great!When I lost it I got a Lumia 520.
It has bad app support and bad quality.

• AnonD-819322

amanisb, 15 Mar 2019mine also. wonderful phoneNice, getting a Lumia 820 in 1-3 days as I miss Windows Phone, only £20

AnonD-819322, 07 Mar 2019My first phone, just replaced the screen on it too as it is... moremine also. wonderful phone

• AnonD-819322

My first phone, just replaced the screen on it too as it is my dad's backup phone now :(

how to copy the phone book list to sim card?