Nokia Lumia 520

Nokia Lumia 520

• Momotarou

Ajlind, 14 Sep 2019I am using dhis phone but when i downloading aps and games i can... moreBecause not all phone versions can use all apps from the store.

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2019One of the better made Lumia phones. Despite the low price, it ... moreAgree, quality built and still perfectly good to use in 2019. I think the camera is a bit better than you do, it was very good for macro shots, and generally good for a 5mp camera.

• tc3

Correct to the recent previous comment on the longevity and reliability of this phone. I have the 521 t-mobile version and needed to use as a backup when my other phone was having issues. Sure, it's not now or never was a gaming phone (to another previous poster), but STILL great for calls, email, some web browsing, I still used the Here+ Maps, still syncs my outlook calendar. Used it as a wifi hotspot for my other phone on a trip. Still love my 521 the only reason I got another phone was fear of what would happen when they stopped support for Windows Phone 8.1 - and needed a bit larger screen. If not for those two things it would still be my daily driver.

• Ajlind

I am using dhis phone but when i downloading aps and games i cant download all from store why?
What is the problem ??
Plzz contact me .

I am currently using this old phone after my Moto G5 Plus got stolen....I am really shocked by seeing a 5 years old phone is still working fine with minimal lag

One of the better made Lumia phones. Despite the low price, it even had a camera physical button. Loud sound, loud call voice, good screen. This was a quality phone before Nokia started to cut the costs and build less well made phones. Can still be used as of 2019 in 3G. The downside was the camera was clearly poor, in particular the photos quality. The lens were not good. Also no front camera for those into Skype. But the rest of the phone was made with quality components.

• Aadrian

Most popular WIndows phone ever, and the most popular Lumia device, and that for a budget smartphone back in the day.

• AnonD-819322

I sorta want this again...

I remember I had an lg flip-phone,when that got laggy I got a Samsung monte s5620 it was great!When I lost it I got a Lumia 520.
It has bad app support and bad quality.

• AnonD-819322

amanisb, 15 Mar 2019mine also. wonderful phoneNice, getting a Lumia 820 in 1-3 days as I miss Windows Phone, only £20

AnonD-819322, 07 Mar 2019My first phone, just replaced the screen on it too as it is my d... moremine also. wonderful phone

• AnonD-819322

My first phone, just replaced the screen on it too as it is my dad's backup phone now :(

how to copy the phone book list to sim card?

• Raj

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2017It is best phone ever, the only problem is its not in windows 10... moreSupport for messenger has been removed from windows Phone by Facebook corporation

• Raj

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2017My first smartphone ever. It had caused "unable to find a bootab... moreI faced the same problem years ago. It is an hardware related issue and can only be fixed by replacing the hardware. It costed me 1800 Indian rupees then about 20% of the amount for which i bought the phone

• Raj

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2017Does anyone know whether the Nokia 520 can block incoming number... moreIts an inbuilt feature. You can find it in settings under call+sms filter.
You can also try Truecaller

• Raj

john joseph, 13 Jul 2018how to dowld WhatsApp for NOKIA LUMIA 520?? Plz help. coz am fin... moreProbably you are still on Windows 8, upgrade to 8.1 then you can find it in the store

• Jack

This phone deleted all my data with a simple software update (not the 8 to 8.1 one...). I hate it, and the company too. It is not possible to run a single data backup program on it, because this piece of shhhh isn't even capable of appear in the system as a drive. (Like a USB one or etc.)

• shohug

abuyusuf, 01 Aug 2018i use it from first launching in Indonesia...approxiametly 5 yea... moreNew phone over come