Nokia Lumia 520

Nokia Lumia 520

• john joseph

how to dowld WhatsApp for NOKIA LUMIA 520?? Plz help. coz am find in store but i didd not saw

I have used this phone continuously for 5 years without any issues. If you are happy to be without 4G this phone is still going strong.

im going to buy this phone on ebay

• Guy

My Nokia 520 voice Mike sounds on the receiving voice is very tiny with not much volume

how do i increase the volume on my phone?

• CSRMVF

Chopingmoney, 02 Mar 2018why can't i login to my microsoft account and when it does it wi... moreTry Reseting your phone

• dev

• Chopingmoney

why can't i login to my microsoft account and when it does it will redirect me to another plat form that i have to go through, but i can't fill in the gape to continue and for this case i can't download or even update any thing on the phone.
Please some thing should be done about it.

• diegast

AnonD-736930, 12 Feb 2018My NOKIA 520 has developed a problem....turning flight mode perm... moreUsing it for 4 years causing the problem doesn't surprise me at all. Modern smartphones are not as rugged as the old smartphone like symbian phones and etc. Nokia has released a lot of Android smartphones now, so I recommend buying one of those.

My NOKIA 520 has developed a problem....turning flight mode permanently, then switching off , and has charging difficulties. Could it be that it has attained its lifespan? I bought it in March 2014. Thanks.

• Robert

Hello
My phone Lumia 520 has a problem . . Sometimes has an automatic click but only when letter E appear on the internet network. What should I do just to sort out the problem

• bsm

how can I turn off my call barring on my nokia lumia 520

• Soumik

DAVE, 19 Dec 2017how do i unlock my nokia lumia 520 in case i've forgotten the pa... moreGive hard reset.

• zee

Igot network problem idnt know where do igo plz help me

• DAVE

how do i unlock my nokia lumia 520 in case i've forgotten the passwords?

Does anyone know whether the Nokia 520 can block incoming numbers and if so how to do it!....

• dgk...

my sd card data not showing up on the phone, can someone please help...?

• ed

mhossain, 23 Oct 2017My Nokia 520 always on flight mode . How can I off . Please te... morego into system settings and go into flight mode and turn it off

• Ram

BEST phone Im using it since 6 years

• mhossain

My Nokia 520 always on flight mode . How can I off .
Please tell me how can I remove this problem