Nokia Lumia 520

Nokia Lumia 520

• Raj

john joseph, 13 Jul 2018how to dowld WhatsApp for NOKIA LUMIA 520?? Plz help. coz am fin... moreProbably you are still on Windows 8, upgrade to 8.1 then you can find it in the store

• Jack

This phone deleted all my data with a simple software update (not the 8 to 8.1 one...). I hate it, and the company too. It is not possible to run a single data backup program on it, because this piece of shhhh isn't even capable of appear in the system as a drive. (Like a USB one or etc.)

• shohug

abuyusuf, 01 Aug 2018i use it from first launching in Indonesia...approxiametly 5 yea... moreNew phone over come

• abuyusuf

i use it from first launching in Indonesia...approxiametly 5 years ago and it's still working normally...
the feature i love is here drive, it can navigate us without using internet, the gps receiver is good enough

• abuyusuf

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2017Does anyone know whether the Nokia 520 can block incoming number... morejust long press the number and then it will appear options, one of them is blocking number

john joseph, 13 Jul 2018how to dowld WhatsApp for NOKIA LUMIA 520?? Plz help. coz am fin... moreWindows phones are still supported. You only need to be sure that you have version 8.1 and download the app from windows store.

• john joseph

how to dowld WhatsApp for NOKIA LUMIA 520?? Plz help. coz am find in store but i didd not saw

I have used this phone continuously for 5 years without any issues. If you are happy to be without 4G this phone is still going strong.

im going to buy this phone on ebay

• Guy

My Nokia 520 voice Mike sounds on the receiving voice is very tiny with not much volume

how do i increase the volume on my phone?

• CSRMVF

Chopingmoney, 02 Mar 2018why can't i login to my microsoft account and when it does it wi... moreTry Reseting your phone

• dev

• Chopingmoney

why can't i login to my microsoft account and when it does it will redirect me to another plat form that i have to go through, but i can't fill in the gape to continue and for this case i can't download or even update any thing on the phone.
Please some thing should be done about it.

• diegast

AnonD-736930, 12 Feb 2018My NOKIA 520 has developed a problem....turning flight mode perm... moreUsing it for 4 years causing the problem doesn't surprise me at all. Modern smartphones are not as rugged as the old smartphone like symbian phones and etc. Nokia has released a lot of Android smartphones now, so I recommend buying one of those.

My NOKIA 520 has developed a problem....turning flight mode permanently, then switching off , and has charging difficulties. Could it be that it has attained its lifespan? I bought it in March 2014. Thanks.

• Robert

Hello
My phone Lumia 520 has a problem . . Sometimes has an automatic click but only when letter E appear on the internet network. What should I do just to sort out the problem

• bsm

how can I turn off my call barring on my nokia lumia 520

• Soumik

DAVE, 19 Dec 2017how do i unlock my nokia lumia 520 in case i've forgotten the pa... moreGive hard reset.

• zee

Igot network problem idnt know where do igo plz help me