Nokia Lumia 525

Nokia Lumia 525

• Dev

Is this support mhl ?

ThePhoneGeek Sep2019, 20 Sep 2019Can i buy it under,the price of $ 40 ?Now in Hong Kong, you can buy it under $40

• Ashik

ThePhoneGeek Sep2019, 20 Sep 2019Can i buy it under,the price of $ 40 ?Yeah!

• ThePhoneGeek Sep2019

Can i buy it under,the price of $ 40 ?

• eryx

still use(5Y). good phone, but no update.

AnonD-720512, 05 Dec 2017My Lumia 525 showing some error while booting " Unable to f... moreBuy a new one. On eBay. $35. I bought one when my 521 failed. Works great!

Nifras, 14 Mar 2018My nokia lumia 525 did not worked now. Not supporting sim c... moreBuy a new one for $35 from China on eBay. I did and it works perfectly. Nice phone!

• Numelo zulu

jack, 24 Aug 2015Yeah riteI'm using Lumia 525 is very good but the problem is not supported facebook

• blackmaria

my lumia 525 still going strong despite of 3 falls from a metre. never changed the battery and still doing fine. one of the sturdiest screen out there.

• Nifras

My nokia lumia 525 did not worked now. Not supporting sim card, mobile data, wifi, Bluetooth, hotspot and other networks. I want to know what is this problem..
Please if you know any solutions for this problem please then tell me to solove this problem..

Smart phone 📱 better option

• AnonD-720512

My Lumia 525 showing some error while booting " Unable to find the booting option. Please press any button to shut down". Any one facing same issue? Any one got solution for this?

• Jen

AnonD-714403, 09 Nov 2017Hi All, Is this phone still supported by Microsoft / Nok... moreThis is a windows phone

Hi All,

Is this phone still supported by Microsoft / Nokia? Can someone please confirm the latest supported O/s on this?

I have not used for 2 years. Planning to use now by putting in a new battery.

Cheers
Laxmisrikanth

• Aaa

AnonD-676415, 11 Jun 2017Will this work on 4G...?No, just supporting 2g and 3g

AnonD-17236, 09 Feb 2017You Can Update to windows 10, just google that.Will this work on 4G...?

• ankit kumar

jadhav, 22 Jan 2017Realy nokia Lumia 525 works very smoothly I have been using... moreLumia is a good phone but give its latest windows 10 because I have a windows phone so please give latest window

Nokia should release an updated version of this phone in Android but still keeling the same design.

jadhav, 22 Jan 2017Realy nokia Lumia 525 works very smoothly I have been using... moreYou Can Update to windows 10, just google that.

• megha

jadhav, 22 Jan 2017Realy nokia Lumia 525 works very smoothly I have been using... moreI hve using psb mobile banking on Nokia Lumia 525 but due to sone prob I hve formatted my phne vut till now psb app s not downloaded on it... And share it also not works.. What should I do to resolve this problem.