Nokia Lumia 525

Nokia Lumia 525

Somebody, 27 Feb 2014I can't understand....is has the same screen, camera, processor,... morebecause it has 1 gb ram

Somebody, 27 Feb 2014I can't understand....is has the same screen, camera, processor,... moreclearly u have missed the ram..:/.it has 1 gb ram n 520 has 512..thats the diff..:)..i hope u got ur answer

• Nobody

Somebody, 27 Feb 2014I can't understand....is has the same screen, camera, processor,... moreThe Nokia Lumia 520 possess a 512MB of RAM, while the Nokia Lumia 525 boasts a 1GB (1024MB) RAM.

• syed

Somebody, 27 Feb 2014I can't understand....is has the same screen, camera, processor,... moreLumia 520 has 500 mb ram.. While lumia 525 has 1g ram

• Somebody

I can't understand....is has the same screen, camera, processor, chipset, gpu, band as the Nokia Lumia 520. they have the same performance. Still, why is this phone more expensive? :))

• Sandeep

sony jha, 27 Feb 2014I bought it last week, it isn't a good phone , for gamers they c... moreDint you check the specifications before getting the device ????

• Sandeep

harrison, 27 Feb 2014i am really confused with you guys, i dont know what mobile to b... moreAs far as i know Any Android phones lags over the time(high specs android "may" not lag).

Moto G is good If you dont mind Storage and Non removable battery,and remember the free ram availability is "430 mb around"(system apps running background),I heard mixed reviews on Battery Life.

Lumia 525 is worth using,win 8 is as smooth as silk.But the issue is battery life.how ever battery life depends on your usage. But it manages to last a day with wifi always on. And it 3g is turned on just expect the battery life in the range of 14-18 hours :)

"""" Whatever the device,if we play games it gets hot and also battery drain faster than normal""""

Hope this helps you :)

• Sandeep

mahe, 27 Feb 2014i actually bought this nokia lumia 525 phone a week ago and what... moreHey, You are in 2014 not 90's any more !

Who the hell said you to charge for 6 hours man ???? Why dont you read the manual that nokia pack within the box ! It charges to 100% in 1hr 30 min and you charged for 6 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harrison, 27 Feb 2014i am really confused with you guys, i dont know what mobile to b... moreBrother go for 525 you will not regret .. My friend is using 520 its real good and am going to buy 525 nxt week

• abhi

how to sign out from whatsapp on nokia525

sandip, 27 Feb 2014I used Lumia 525 since last one month, it having some main drawb... moreHow many battery backup u want? Follow some instructions for good battery backup. In next update u can install ur games in micro sd card.

This mobile is very fast in comparison to other Android handset having similar specs.But,yes this "But" is always pinned in every successful handsets.Here Lumia 525 is a nice decent phone but needs to be charged before the coming day,means you will get enough juice for approximately 8-10hrs depending on your desired,brightness.But you can save battery by using Default battery saver,go to settings-battery-battery saver advance menu-choose "Always" and the battery saver will do its best for you.I find Lumia 525 as best budget windows phone.

• harrison

i am really confused with you guys, i dont know what mobile to buy, coz every budget phones got their flaws, im already tired of reading some comments in every phone pages, some says windows are better some were not, some says android are far better and some says its not!! isn't it confusing like me looking for a good quality budget phone? here's my top 5 budget phones after reading a bunch of comments...
1.moto G- but the problem is we cannot remove the battery and no SD slot.
2.lumia 525- but it has no flash! i dont care about the front camera coz its useless for me.. unfortunately its still not available in the philippines.
3.xperia L - its awesome but i read some comments there that it has a very bad touching experience, and lags instantly,..

pls tell me which mobile is the best in this ranking...thanx

• adwang

Not installing mc4 on my nokia 525..someone tell me how much free space do i need.

sandip, 27 Feb 2014I used Lumia 525 since last one month, it having some main drawb... more1- how much batry backup u want? every phone at this price point having such kind of batry backup.. set batry saver on..
2- Folderwise music means?
3- Video downloading and saving option coming in next wp8.1 update.
4- yes.. hope it wl resolve in wp8.1 update.
5- SD Card App n game installation also coming with wp8.1 update.

Wp8.1 update coming with bang with most wanted features n removing restrictions.. so stay tuned.

• sandip

I used Lumia 525 since last one month, it having some main drawbacks.
1- battery back up is very poor.
2- we can't listning music properly folferwise.
3- we can't store downloaded videos in video album, there is no proper system.
4- we can't make photo album without any support of spps.
5- there is no storage system for apps data, hence external memory is useless.
6- gamelofts game which is free, can't available easyly, bcos storage capacity.
finaly, I decided, I want to sale out.

• sandip

• sony jha

I bought it last week, it isn't a good phone , for gamers they can opt for this phone, batrry is not gud, apps r not enough, m repenting , y didn't i go for android !!!!! Don't go for it !!!

• Gani

Any one can tell me which is the best music player for Nokia 525 ?

• mahe

i actually bought this nokia lumia 525 phone a week ago and what i noticed was that the battery won't stay long. without playing music and without many calls the battery time is maximum one 8 hours. i charged my phone for 6 hours as i was instructed to do so by the nokia outlet. so if anyone knows why this is pls reply