Nokia Lumia 525

Nokia Lumia 525

javi, 03 Feb 2014Nokia has to release dual sim varients in windows phone.Dual sim lumias starts to release from next month..
lumia 630 with dual sim coming with dual sim.

ravi candy, 03 Feb 2014is there any difference between 520 and 525 except "ram" No

• javi

Nokia has to release dual sim varients in windows phone.

Lumia 525 is a low end phone that does not lag. There is no such thing in Android. Running WP8 means it so much more stable. Will rarely see freezes and hangs.

• ravi candy

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2014Put your excel file in Skydrive and open it from your computer o... moreis there any difference between 520 and 525 except "ram"

AnonD-229946, 03 Feb 2014Hello Frnds I'm currently using LG Android mobile & it... moreIf ur budget 12k then go for xperia M or Galaxy core

Chinni, 02 Feb 2014Can anyone tellme Is ASPHALT 8 runs smoothly or not?????? Yup Bro... I already installed it & it runs fast....

AnonD-229946, 03 Feb 2014Hello Frnds I'm currently using LG Android mobile & it... moreLumia 520 is the bestselling and arguably the best low end phone. Lumia 525 is a lot faster than the Lumia 520. You can't go wrong.

• Rex

Chinni, 02 Feb 2014Can anyone tellme Is ASPHALT 8 runs smoothly or not?????? yup it runs asphalt 8, there are some frame drops but its not like u can't play it, most of time it runs smoothly..... Adios

• kucing

Have anyone been able to play Real football 2013 on Lumia 525?. I tried it but the game did not even start.

Hello Frnds
I'm currently using LG Android mobile & its time to change things so I decided to get Lumia 525 . My budget is 10K-12k is it worth buying Lumia 525. Suggestions please . Thank you in advance :)

AnonD-229743, 02 Feb 2014i am not able to edit excel files on lumia 525...plz can somebod... morePut your excel file in Skydrive and open it from your computer on browser through webapps. It's going to ask to covert to compatible format to view/edit.

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2014The office suite on your phone allows you to view documents; it ... moreYou're wrong. You can edit excel documents on WP8 through the Office app.

Awesome phone. Only thing i miss flash.

Plz suggest me which file manager I download.my mobi.should hang when I use fb in internet explore plz help me

When I play Dhoom 3 suddenly mobile come at home plz anyone tell me this is my handset problem or problem of every525

AnonD-229743, 02 Feb 2014i am not able to edit excel files on lumia 525...plz can somebod... moreThe office suite on your phone allows you to view documents; it cannot be used to edit them.

• AnonD-206817

AnonD-100814, 02 Feb 2014Dude this offer only limited to 525 owners so i dont hav proper ... morei ll go to a nokia store and will see can they fix it or not......hav u played minion rush in 525??....mine is lagging but in youtube i saw it was smooth....

• hey

i want to buy nokia 525 or samsung s duos 2 which is the best???

• Joe

guys please help. how to send media files like song through whatsapp