Nokia Lumia 525

Nokia Lumia 525

AnonD-100814, 05 Aug 2014if u r heavy gamer then go for 525.. it has 1gb ram n support al... moreThanks...!! I am going for nokia lumia 525 because I can't wait...!!

• Subhasish

AnonD-290238, 04 Aug 2014I had using this phone since 1 month.I am going to really put up... morePlz tell me cn i shr thngs in bluetooth or nt ,in ths phn

AnonD-280578, 05 Aug 2014Friend I want your suggestion that which phone should I buy...??... moreif u r heavy gamer then go for 525.. it has 1gb ram n support almost all games.. 512mb ram devices not support all games..

if u have time to wait for next one or two months then wait.. upcoming devices are lumia 730 n 830..

730 has 4.7" hd display, 8mp rear cam with flash n huge 5mp front cam, 1gb ram, wp8.1 gdr1 out of box..

830 has 5" display with 13mp pureview cam same like 1020..
lots of things r coming.. so wait if want..

• typhy

It is ridicules, Its hardware is truly capable of 1080p recording, so why Nokia does not offer this?
We should strongly ask Nokia to enable this option!

AnonD-100814, 05 Aug 2014dont worry.. last night joe belfiore tweeted that now no need to... moreFriend I want your suggestion that which phone should I buy...?? Nokia lumia 525 or nokia lumia 630...?? I would like to use cyan...but I am a heavy gamer too...!! What`s your suggestion...?? I am just new who is moving to windows world...!! I am a android user and really I am bored of its ui and also its very laggy...!! So the main reason for which I am moving to windows world is that windows is buttery smooth....never hangs...and also looks premium...!!

• zak

What actually is 'media playback' requirement? Most of the apps require this .
I don't download most of the games on my 525 because of unwanted requirement. Many games ask for pictures,music and video libraries requirement.I know about for playing music,so and so etc. But many gameloft games don't ask for these requirement even though they play music while playing...
is it true that our pictures videos and musics is being stolen by this apps by 'media playback' and 'photo video and music library'
i expect a satisfying answer,specially from wp8 lvr

• sanddyy

AnonD-100814, 05 Aug 2014dont worry.. last night joe belfiore tweeted that now no need to... moreBut what about my phone warantee?

AnonD-280578, 05 Aug 2014It means that now we can use preview4 developer...and we will be... moredont worry.. last night joe belfiore tweeted that now no need to downgrade to wp8 from 8.1 prew4dev to get 8.1 cyan.

currently cyan is not available for 525 which comes very soon.. u can still update ur phone to prew4dev.. when cyan comes It automatically shows u update is ready..
so dont worry.. few bugs r ther in prew4dev which common update on all devices.. firmware is cyan in which they test update on every model one by one n resolves specific model related bugs n issues which needs time..
currently 625,925,1520 n 1320 getting update.. for others cyan is still under testing.

if u want prew then download it.. no need to worry.

AnonD-100814, 05 Aug 2014guys I think microsoft resolved bitlocker issue which halted pre... moreIt means that now we can use preview4 developer...and we will be able to get official cyan update without downgrading our os to windows 8...?

Does all the bugs of windows 8.1 Are resolved...??

Please let me know that there is nothing problem in using prev4dev...!! I really want to enjoy windows cyan...!!

AnonD-100814, 05 Aug 20141- dont worry dude.. downloading works in background. 2- abou... moreThanks friend to make my doubt clear...!!

AnonD-280578, 05 Aug 2014I have asked that is it possible to keep a backup of any app tha... more1- dont worry dude.. downloading works in background.

2- about app backups in sd card.. no it is still not possible.. microsoft not allow to use outdated apps.. os is new so apps r frequently updates here..
u can put .xap files in sd card using pc if u dont want to download app everytime. by this way u can install apps n games directly from sd card.. only internet need to verify this app..
when u put .xap file in sd card then in store app ther is new sd card category create which shows u apps in sd card..

about app data it automatically saves in few extent in os after uninstallation of app.. or u can backup ur appdata to onedrive..

I dont think ther is possibility to unistalling any app by mistake coz u need everytime to long press on app n then select unistall option. so dont worry.

n about storage dont worry wp8.1 now able to move apps to sd card option so u can even keep hundreds or even thousand apps istalled in ur phone.. wp never hangs.

guys I think microsoft resolved bitlocker issue which halted preview users to get cyan.. now no need to downgrade to wp8 to get cyan..

I have asked that is it possible to keep a backup of any app that we want on our sd card and someone replied me that its not possible...!! It means that if I uninstall any app with mistake then I have to again download it....?? In android I can keep backup of my apps on my sd card....and I am able to save my data..!! I have no problem to let the app use net connection only for verifying the app but I don't want to again download the whole app from store...!! Please reply me and make my doubts clear because I am tired of android....and wanna move to windows phone....!!

Hello friends....!! You all said that in the windows phone 8 multitasking is fast because it pauses the background app...!! So please clear my doubts that if I am downloading something and move this downloading process in background then downloading will continue or got paused....??

• Naveen

AnonD-290238, 04 Aug 2014I had using this phone since 1 month.I am going to really put up... moreIs This phone support background download like android?

• rana

AnonD-290238, 04 Aug 2014I had using this phone since 1 month.I am going to really put up... moreis the phone speaker loudenough to hear ringtones in crouded places ..like in bus or traun etc??

• benu

siva, 04 Aug 2014hi guys i will buy the mobile tommorow,tell me how is it good to use and good net and gaming experience with this.

• kowsik

Is lumia 525 update 8.1?

• sachin

AnonD-290238, 04 Aug 2014I had using this phone since 1 month.I am going to really put up... morei am dialling call black screen go call sensor not work please tell me answear