Nokia Lumia 620

Nokia Lumia 620

Thank you very much, this is a good step between you n public

• dinar

I was so pleased when i got this phone then i downloaded bbm ,it worked ..unfortunately it was a little bit slowly to get notification of bbm.. after all i am so satisfied with it because the camera is so clearly ,enough ram for me,and smple

• czar

AnonD-594302, 16 Oct 2016I faced the same issue. But this happened to my lumia 620 w... moreAm having d same issue of not seeing my keyboard,are u really sure its because my memory is low?

I updated my whatsapp to the latest version recently. ever since i did, the keyboard covers the text box whenever i open the app such that i am unable to see what i am typing. can anyone help me fix this problem ??
thanks in advance !!!!!

Madhusha, 17 Sep 2016using for 3 years..,best ever phone by nokia or MicrosoftCouldn't agree more. Using this phone since 2013. Even though I've own other phones now, this one remains a favorite

Johnie Kenya, 08 Oct 2016My Phone keep on hanging and have to switch on and off the ... moreI faced the same issue. But this happened to my lumia 620 when the phone memory became low. I had to free some memory and the issue disappeared.

• Johnie Kenya

My Phone keep on hanging and have to switch on and off the screen to activate the key pad, what could be the problem and what is the solution ??

• Johnie Kenya

• tomas

Manju, 17 Sep 2016Not able to download facebook appLumia620 the leatest phone

• B-T

my lumia 620 was upgraded by OVER THE AIR(OTA) after the update, my touch is not working at all, and i tried windows recovery tool but no changes, can anyone help.

how to update whatsApp.. what means of this code 80073d0a ? pls help..

• mira

Manju, 17 Sep 2016Not able to download facebook appme too. and now whatsApp also cannot update.. how..

• Madhusha

using for 3 years..,best ever phone by nokia or Microsoft

• Manju

Not able to download facebook app

radio rebble, 04 Sep 2016my lumia 620 failed 2 upgrade 2 windowz 8.1 wat can i do 2 ... moreJust connect to any WiFi and go to phone update check for updates..download it is as simple as that

• jhon

radio rebble, 04 Sep 2016my lumia 620 failed 2 upgrade 2 windowz 8.1 wat can i do 2 ... morerestart the phone or your phone memory is full to install 8.1

• radio rebble

my lumia 620 failed 2 upgrade 2 windowz 8.1 wat can i do 2 upgrade it pliz

• Nani

Is it single sim or dual sim friends ?

• nichro

Hi, Why in same online website they write that the Memory inter is 16 GB ????

my nokia lumia 620 cannot read my micro sd... how will i fix it