Nokia Lumia 625

Nokia Lumia 625

• sk525

its superb phone....bt only issue with its RAM nnly 512MB...You cant enjoy gaming experience...

• aru

Rahul PS, 20 Mar 2014I buyed nokia lumia 5 days ago......... n my opinion is windows ... moreLumia superb touch smooth
but internet speed downloading speed To slow

• REKHA

Its jst awsome!!!!!!!!!! I jst luv my nokia lumia 625

• Ankit Arora

No Lag,No Battery Drain,No Camera Blurness,No Need To Wait....Love My Lumia 625..

Harshana, 21 Mar 2014Superb Phonei do agree

• Harshana

Superb Phone

• MANISH MAKHIJA

SUPERB... i have been experiencing Nokia from last 6 years, Battery is awesome, performance's too good. i have used Nokia E63, E72, E5, E6, n8 and now Lumia 625 which seems to be an upgraded and nice phone.... Love to b Nokian....!!!

• phil32

Just started using the lumia 625, i'm having issues with webpages closing back to the start screen. Tried a reset but still having the same problem. Is this at all normal?

• bumba

Lumia user, 19 Mar 2014Dears, Lumia phones are very good, though there are some issues... moreowsam

superb phone!!

• yagami1990

superb phone!

• Rahul PS

I buyed nokia lumia 5 days ago......... n my opinion is windows is greater than android guys
1. camera is just awosome
2. superb battery life
3. good internet speed
4. smooth screen n its vivid
really i am impressed with nokia lumia 625

• geojen

Hai, I am a Lumia 625 user , I am using this for last 3 month , still date I didnt faced any problem , it may 0ne sec hang sometime while playing long time , further comparing to android I love Lumia , good battery packup , I played most off games in store ,

• Lumia user

Dears,
Lumia phones are very good, though there are some issues connected with os development. I am using Lumia 625 and Lumia 720, and both are very pretty phones. No hanging, no other problems. Just learn to use Windows phone OS. After each update it is getting news functions which makes the phone better.

how can i get a notification when using a battery saver??

Paul, 18 Mar 2014I chose to buy this NOKIA LUMIA 625 Phone with high expectation ... moreI too have a Lumia 625 and i haven't faced any such problems. Really its a superb phone, and i absolutely love Windows Phone. This coming from someone who has been using android for the past 2.5 years and lives in a family of android users.

• bhupendra

very bed phone in nokia lumia 626 ,rig tune bed,phone revelyu rs 000.phone book bed all this phone bed

ring tones only last about 20 seconds even if you use your own music as a ring tone then it goes on to answer service not giving you time to get to your phone

• ggg

rajesh, 12 Mar 2014i bought lumia 625 before 11 days i am getting prob in songs wen... moreMaybe u have set the music timer.. If u set it for 2 minutes, songs stop after 2 minute. Try deactivate the music timer..

• wpkdn

Confused...!!!, 13 Mar 2014I want to get relevent answers for 2 things... 1. Whenever i ... moresave the files immediately after receiving via bluetooth by tapping on them,u will find them in saved pictures...