Nokia Lumia 630

Nokia Lumia 630

Another good news is that Blackberry CEO John Chen said that BBM for wp coming in july..that means we ll get bbm anytime in next10 days...

• Zane

AnonD-275358, 19 Jun 2014Can we share videos on whatsapp and download free songs from any... moreYes you can. And now that you asked that question I assume you do not know of a few services in a Nokia. What you have is a Nokia Music app which allows you to download unlimited free songs of any language, so you do not even need to visit a website to download songs, like the way you do so on an Android - run around for songs!

Can we share videos on whatsapp and download free songs from any website in lumia 630?

Thanks 4 the observation. I own 630 too and sunlight readability is veeeeery poor. I am big fan of Nokia but they disappoint me this time. And this might be my last Nokia phone because I bought it solemnly because of its clear black display.

• siva

nokia lumia630 is fair but it has no headphone , no rear camera flash and no front camera and less ram 512mb.

Jada, 13 Jun 2014Can play nokia lumia 630 1080p video? Frieds plz tell meYes...

nandu53421, 13 Jun 2014Guys who owned this. Is there any swipe option for camera when ... moreNo..... But the new action centre helps for it...... We can set camera as quick launch icon in notification/action centre, and launch it from any page(even from lock screen page)

its a low budget phone so i doubt the quality of gorilla glass.

CBD has already being come to the light that they have used a cheaper alternative and not the real CBD technology in higher end phones. i dont have any problem in what they have done but the use of the name of CBD and its actually not really shows that microsoft sucks.

look for the proof at the below link.

salman, 19 Jun 2014can any body tells me that viber is working in these lumia phone... moreYes.......i have 630 and I am using viber normally!!!

salman, 19 Jun 2014can any body tells me that viber is working in these lumia phone... moreyes, viber app is there

• salman

can any body tells me that viber is working in these lumia phones or not? plzz

• Blake

Lumia phones dont need much ram, they are quiet smooth, and have a good user experience, over all , 630 is a good alternative, and if you are not much into selfies and video calling , you dnt need a front camera

• osama bin laden

lol_girl, 18 Jun 2014Maybe you should add secondary camera to next Nokia Lumia.It has coning gorilla glass 3

shif, 18 Jun 2014plz add features like corning gorilla glass, front camera, led f... moreIt has gorila glass 3

• Anoymus

Lumia 630 is a nice phone.but,the price is too much.no front camera,flash and just 512 mb ram in 11k.

• lol_girl

Maybe you should add secondary camera to next Nokia Lumia.

• Boki

it has gorila glass

• shif

plz add features like corning gorilla glass, front camera, led flash & let then this phone will be the best

• Jenith

If it has gorilla glass it will sell more at india. its true. ex. 520, moto e

Does this device have LTE ?