Nokia Lumia 630

Nokia Lumia 630

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2014Nokia Lumia is a failed design.Specially its power button i... moreOh really troll, me nd my frnds using lumia from last 1 and 1/2 years, we never gt any problem in power button. If u dnt know anything, dnt cm hear for trolling.

without sensor,compass for map or front camera,this phone is not likely to fulfilled many user's desire.
.....but then Lumia 630 is still a decent quality smartphone of its (price range) category.

• rol

to it suits my needs. dual sim lumia 630 is form me. with windows phone 8.1 in it its already great. the design of windows using tile interface make sense because it represents square/rectangular icons just like a window. just upgraded my lumia 520 to windows phone 8.1 and I just love it. even my wife really like the transparency tile interface of windows phone 8.1 that she put win8.1 launcher in her Android tablet just to make it look like windows phone 8.1. also windows phone 8/8.1 is using DIRECT X thats a big +++ for graphics gaming. my memory problems solve by windows phone 8.1 because I can now move every app I installed to SD Memory, an official file manger "FILES", virus/malware free phone, windows store keeps growing, and my last favorite is the text, speech, voice recognition CORTANA in WP8.1 talking to my phone with an AI computer its very cool.

• ?

Why it has less RAM, then previous phones, like 625 and 525

Nokia Lumia is a failed design.Specially its power button is defective which can get defective any time and nokia considers it as physical damage making yje customer not to claim any warranty coverage.

• shakheer

Khanak, 15 Jun 2014Kindly tell,whch one is better lumia 525 or 630 dualdnokia lumia 525 is still a better option, it has sensors but in 630 they were removed.

Kodapa, 17 Jun 2014There is no frant camera, waste phone, there is lot of bra... moreAll windows phone has front cam except lumia 520,525,630

vanilla, 16 Jun 2014its just shame they didnt put a front facing camera whats n... moreThn go and buy 620 or 625

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2014It's a great shame ! till date,One couldn't created sub... moreIts a shame, still paid troll like u visit wp8 related page..

AnonD-146542, 17 Jun 2014plz go for Micromax Canvas Win W121 . its much cheaper than... moreLumia 630 has snapdragon 400 processor but that mmx has snapdragon 200 processor. Lumia 630 has clearblack display, all nokia apps. So both have advanage and disadvantage. I prefer lumia 630.

• Kodapa

There is no frant camera, waste phone, there is lot of brands providing facetime cam, but windows phone nt doing like that why?

plz go for Micromax Canvas Win W121 . its much cheaper than this model . canvas win is just 120 euro and its hd screen with 5 inch size. 1gb ram with quad core processor. nokia sucks

This phone is awesome!

• krish

Please tell me that can we take backup of applications in lumia 630?

• vanilla

its just shame they didnt put a front facing camera whats nokia thinking 620 and the 625 had at least a vga camera and i was expecting a front camera upgrade for this model but heck they didnt put any...

It's a great shame !
till date,One couldn't created sub-folders fo video/music on WdP8.1 OS smartphone.

• sibu

AnonD-274051, 15 Jun 2014All right! a really stupid question... Given the fact it ha... moreNo.never ur intelligent

• Khanak

Kindly tell,whch one is better lumia 525 or 630 duald

AnonD-175189, 14 Jun 20141. I am a wp user 2. I have android too 3. App quality s... moreExcept some apps, maximum apps quality is better thn lagdroid

Jada, 15 Jun 2014Can nokia lumia 630 hanging issu or not? Plz friends tell m... moreWindows Phone doesn't have hanging issues like Android. It can play 1080p with no issues.