Nokia Lumia 630

Nokia Lumia 630

All right! a really stupid question... Given the fact it has Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Do i need to buy an additional screen guard?. Since i tend to use the phone a little rough...

• sam

512 ram on quad core... so low

• Jada

Can nokia lumia 630 hanging issu or not? Plz friends tell me and what about 1080p video playing?

Jada, 13 Jun 2014Nokia lumia 630 heating issu? Plz friends tell i will by itEvery smartphone has heat come out but not to point that it burns your hands.

• vino

my lumia 630 phone is easily heating to use app and game. Pls help me frnds

• krishna

Vijay , 11 Jun 2014It is heating like hell...it is burning my hand literally.... es... morei havw used windows 4 types of phones all are excellent.

• shree

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2014don't forget it that nokia xl has 5 inch screen, front camera an... more630 is ok but 520 r so gud and super fast

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2014I own Canvas music from 7 months and still no problem. Micromax ... moreOh really.. My frnds mmx get dead after two months.

AnonD-175189, 14 Jun 20141. I am a wp user 2. I have android too 3. App quality sucks ... moreOh u want free apps, then leave wp nd use ur crapdoid.

Jada, 13 Jun 2014Can play nokia lumia 630 1080p video? Frieds plz tell meYes

• gori

achu, 12 Jun 2014yes brother..me too frstly plnd to buy canvas colours..but there... morei have also heating problem brother

1. I am a wp user
2. I have android too
3. App quality sucks in wp !
4. Have u seen the prices of the Xbox apps? They cost 200-300 rupees!

• akku

Jada, 13 Jun 2014Can play nokia lumia 630 1080p video? Frieds plz tell meYes ,and also support 1920p videos

• nandu53421

Guys who owned this.
Is there any swipe option for camera when phone is locked as like in apple and android mobiles.
I think it will be good to have it here as we dont have a shutter button.

• nandu53421

Guys who owned this.
I think it will be good to have it here as we dont have a shutter button.

Nokia lumia 630 heating issu? Plz friends tell i will by it

Can play nokia lumia 630 1080p video? Frieds plz tell me

• manu7

Hi.. How about the call quality of this phone? Specially the ear piece speaker and the mic?Thanks!

• amit arya

Dude...i have Lumia 630 and Vodafone connection...i m facing problem...i could not download anything on internet explorer...will u plz..solve this problem...nd tell me how can I download on internet explorer...

guys it has no proximity sensor but has sensorcore which works similarly.When the your ears or face touches the screen during call the display will turn off.The PS works by detecting objects during call while SC works by touching objects during call..so missing a PS is really not a lost or disadvantage