Nokia Lumia 630

Nokia Lumia 630

Waiting 4 lauch in Nigeria. +1 L630

Alex, 25 May 2014What is $350 for? ----------------- ~for 512MB RAM?!!!! ~For ... moreNo L630 is 159/169 u.s dollar

• anuradha batra

Doni, 24 May 2014If you are a gamer I think you should choose L 525, Nokia lumia 630

• Chris

Anonymous, 25 May 2014Should I choose Nokia Lumia 630 or Nokia XL? Please help me choo... moreI would recommend the 630 because personally, I favor Windows Phone, but anyways, it would be a smoother experience compared to the XL and I believe it is also a bit higher end in terms of hardware.

• Nicky

Can someone that owns the 630 tell me what languages it supports please? I am considering buying this for a relative overseas and need to know ASAP !

• Poojan

Its great phone then xl model go for lumia 630.I watch bought phone I am going to bought lumia

• anuradha batra

• angad kunda

This phone is nothing in front of moto e . moto e is cheaper and better

Should I choose Nokia Lumia 630 or Nokia XL? Please help me choose.....

• Alex

What is $350 for?
-----------------
~for 512MB RAM?!!!!
~For limited 3g bands?!!!!
~For no LTE?!!!!
~For 4.5 Screan size?!

The king of all smartphones
LUMIA 1520 can be bought for
$400 (US Version at least)
----------------------------
What's up with this junky and girlish looking
630 phone?!

dimsum, 25 May 2014any phone with a large bezel is ugly.Well that's your opinion.

• dimsum

any phone with a large bezel is ugly.

• Dée

When wil be whats app available on lumia 630

• yogi

Murthy, 25 May 2014Now a days all Nokia (particullarly Lumia) handsets were produci... moreYou are correct
Lumia phones produce more heat.

• alex

lumia 630 can or not user whatapps ??

• Murthy

Now a days all Nokia (particullarly Lumia) handsets were producing heat. while call continue after 20mins, Gaming, Charging, Browsing in HSPDA mode conditions.Is this mobile also facing same issue. welcome reply from any hands on exp. prople also.

reg,
Yours.

• rk

Friends, SAR value is too high for this model 1.51 W/kg (head) and 1.52 w/kg (body)..Please be cautious about this.

you cannot install and use whatsapp in Lumia 630.