Nokia Lumia 630

Nokia Lumia 630

• Doni

azmilkais2009, 23 May 2014stuck between ram vs processor. 525 or 630. what should we consi... moreIf you are a gamer I think you should choose L 525,

• sahil

azmilkais2009, 23 May 2014stuck between ram vs processor. 525 or 630. what should we consi... moreBetter than 525 in terms of display quality(clearblack IPS with gorilla glass 3, camera(much better than moto g), battery and performance(1.2ghz quad core is much better than 1ghz dual core). Comes with wp8.1. Go for it!

• NR

• Akshay

anyone tell me what about whatsapp it is availble for 630

• fath

if I prefer processor, it is similar to PC if you are using the processor low but large memory, PC can not run up to, but different from the small ram, big processor, the system will be run a super maximum.

• fath

azmilkais2009, 23 May 2014stuck between ram vs processor. 525 or 630. what should we consi... moreif I prefer processor

• Son Lee

I like this

• Potemkin

azmilkais2009, 23 May 2014stuck between ram vs processor. 525 or 630. what should we consi... moreIt's pretty simple. Buy 525 if you want to be sure that you will be able to run ALL games and apps right now and in the future. There are some apps & games that can't run on phones with 512 MB RAM right now. If bigger & better screen is you priority, buy 630. Processor is irrelevant in this case.

• azmilkais2009

stuck between ram vs processor. 525 or 630. what should we consider most? please reply me all dear friends

• Jackson

Can any one tell me about Headphone sound quality ?

• vish

AnonD-262988, 20 May 2014can lumia 630 play full hd(1080p) videos??? i am eager to buy t... moreYes go for it..there r some update that will come within a few week

• Ferry

It would be much better, if Microsoft could added 1GB RAM to lumia 630 like other cheaper smartphone Moto E / Micromax unite 2 etc....

No ambient/proximity sensor but it has Sensor Core which allows it to act as a proximity sensor. As for ambient sensor you can now manually set your brightness to just about any level so there's little point of having it.

No front cam, means it's a phone for real men.

i think the key highlight about this phone is the 128 gb expandable sd card slot. in this price its unbeliveable

There is no proximity or light sensor on this phone

Guys lumia 630 is very good in performance and 8.1 just amazing....it has proximity sensor..dont go by fake reviews.... m using it for a week battery backup is awesome...

• kunal

how is this cell phone reg. To games ????.....
Plz tell me

• azzam

Samual, 22 May 2014But 525 is upgradable to Windows Phone 8.1this phone already have 8.1