Nokia Lumia 820

Nokia Lumia 820

• kanika

AnonD-231894, 09 Feb 2014I am having a hard time to pick between Lumia 720, 820 and 625. ... moreDer is nt video player

• venu

Satheesh, 10 Feb 2014Hai Nokia Lumia Users, Can you help me to find one good mobile f... moreLumia 720m is a best battery phone, but only thing is 512 mb ram. Excluding that all the features are good.

• ismail

• Dannymoore

AnonD-231894, 09 Feb 2014I am having a hard time to pick between Lumia 720, 820 and 625. ... moreIf u need speed as regards browsing,the 820 is good. It doesn't mean the other lower ones are not fast,but 820 has a higher clock speed. As for the one with d strongest among 520 through 820,the 720 has the best battery.

• Satheesh

Hai Nokia Lumia Users, Can you help me to find one good mobile from lumia at the rate of 15k to 18k. I need good battery life and internet speed(Skype, Wechat, Watsapp,etc..,)Pls guide me. Thanks in advance.

• Lumia users

AnonD-231894, 09 Feb 2014I am having a hard time to pick between Lumia 720, 820 and 625. ... moreFor good battery buy either 720 or 625, but for better performance use 820...cheers...

I am having a hard time to pick between Lumia 720, 820 and 625. I don't play much games on my phone but I do need fast internet browsing, watsapp, skype, viber and other social networks to work simultaneously without getting stuck. And also needs a GOOD BATTERY LIFE. Please help me which one is best suited for me!!! Thanx :)

The phone is very good, no lags,pretty quick, good photo's,only not in dark circumstances. The battery lasts 20 hours with regular use of WIFI, some games, whatsapp and checking my mail.
Good luck, Jeep

Joe, 02 Feb 2014There won't be a "Black" update, but both Microsoft an... moreIíve just updated to Black from phone update...btw Lumia Black update not Windows Phone 8.1 Black update. 8.1 is scheduled for later this year

• maverick

um, 07 Feb 2014hey gys im going to by lumia 820. wht do u yhink? is good or not... morePhone performance is quite good but nokia phones has one big demerit..its bty Doesnt long last.Buy pHone Above 2000mah

its good and also connect with p.c if p.c have window 7 or 8.... i have my lumia 820 its all good but battery timing is dash

• chandar

I using nokia lumia 820 touch sensitivity is worst many i am not able atten call because if i press atten it won't work few days back my mobile screen is get crack so i contact nokia care center they said it would cost RS 8000 to 13000 nearly they asking half the amount if give this phone they will take it for 3000 only they said

• um

hey gys im going to by lumia 820. wht do u yhink? is good or not? wht about the battery life?

• madan singh negi

Not connecting with PC,so many software not supported,that's why I don't like it

• negi india

emmanuel, 06 Feb 2014the battery runs soo quick, one cannot invite a contact for wha... moreBro, are u sure u r using a wp8...seriously

• he-man

you can increase battery life by simply closing background activites by touching the 'back' icon, and reduce screen brightness and by turning off things like bluetooth nfc, of wi-fi when not using... then you can increase battery life, ;)

• emmanuel

the battery runs soo quick, one cannot invite a contact for whatsapping unless the contact invites u.u cannot delete a pinned contact once pinned.

jonathan, 05 Feb 2014please we dont ve radioUpdate it first to Lumia Amber firmware.

• jonathan