Nokia Lumia 820

Nokia Lumia 820

• beastyboy

AnonD-227126, 24 Jan 2014I have had now 2 820's they are fantastic phones. 1: They are... moremy feeling towards your review is meh

please tell me which weatherspoons allowed you to boot a phone off tables and chairs. :S i think your gtting mixed upwith what happened in your dream and in reality.

• lolo

dev, 26 Feb 2014Hey guys cn n e one tell me plz !!!!!! Abt nokia lumia 820 it h... more820

arsalan, 25 Feb 2014which one u guys prefer lumia 820 or samsung galaxy coreIf the price of Lumia 820 is higher than Galaxy Core, you should go for LG Optimus G E975.

• rocky

if the volume button gets spoiled w'l change that button?

• dev

Hey guys cn n e one tell me plz !!!!!! Abt nokia lumia 820 it hangs or not how z its gaming xperince .....n e kind of prob u concerned using it plz plz plz guys help me I m in big quest ... what I should chose 720 or 820 or 525

• arsalan

which one u guys prefer lumia 820 or samsung galaxy core

• Jesal

If you want a good battery life then go for 720 or 625, coz 820's battery dries up quickly.

• lumia 820

Have been using this phone since a year now. The phone works very well and Windows is an amazing OS

• Soumya

Is nokia lumia 820 is good for subway surfers Games

• kushdeh

so far not bad the speaker has been OK. Please check with Nokia. am sure still under warranty.

lumia 820 user, 21 Feb 2014Most of my friends are using this handset and none had problem t... moreOk ... thanks :)

• lumia 820 user

AnonD-235141, 21 Feb 2014Thanks for your reply :) But when i turn on the speaker ... t... moreMost of my friends are using this handset and none had problem that your telling...
Its best that you check with nokia care.

lumia 820 user, 21 Feb 2014It may be due to some interference in signal. If you face the s... moreThanks for your reply :)

But when i turn on the speaker ... the sound seems clear

I hear sound like the earpiece vibrates or something like that !

I just want to know Is it for my phone only ? or it's a drawback of lumia 820 !!

• mujeeb ad

Hi frds .i want to buy a lumia 820 .so plzz tell me hw the mobile is .so any one help me .that the mobile iis good to use .tell me ur opinioun

• mujeeb ad

• lumia 820 user

HaSci, 19 Feb 2014Hey Guys ... please I need your help ^_^ I've bought Nokia Lumi... moreIt may be due to some interference in signal.
If you face the same problem while listening to music also, then bring the handset and headset to nokia care for repairing.
hope this helps
cheers

• HaSci

Hey Guys ... please I need your help ^_^
I've bought Nokia Lumia 820 10 days ago .I'm facing a problem in the earpiece (hearing some noise while making a call) . anyone have this problem ?

• Hanif

AnonD-84946, 10 Mar 2013I agree with you brother, same with me as well. But 820 is realy... moreLumia 820 or 525? Which can i prefer? Which is more use friendly.. Help me dude in this..

• jay

If u not big fan of games....than lumia phones are simply awesome.....

• kAnika

Joe, 02 Feb 2014There won't be a "Black" update, but both Microsoft an... morePlzzz tell me how can update player
player