Nokia Lumia 900

Nokia Lumia 900

• Maricel

how is the wireless charging?. can we expect from it to charge itself even if it is blackout all over?

• jimmy

The touchscreen is great. I wouldn't dare to say it's as great as iphone has, but you surely won't regret it. if you okay with it's system design, then you wouldn't have any problem. Overall is good, but not that great to beat iphone and high class android phones.

• G

can one do video call skype with the phone?

AnonD-45075, 12 Mar 2013Yes it does support Whatsapp.. I've had this phone now for about... morehow about the touch is that good?

AnonD-121904, 09 Mar 2013does it support whatsup app?Yes it does support Whatsapp.. I've had this phone now for about 6 months and I'm still loving it, especially since I had the phone upgraded to WP 7.8.

• arvi

AnonD-121904, 09 Mar 2013does it support whatsup app?ya absolutely it will support

• AnonD-121904

does it support whatsup app?

• sik

Stiv, 06 Mar 2013I have this nokia and it fits me totally, but ther is a better p... morewho is the better phone in 20000

• Stiv

I have this nokia and it fits me totally, but ther is a better phone in that price range and with android that is a lot better then stupid windows phones...
LG Optimus 4X HD, it is the same phone with android and it has a card slot...external memory expanding option..The quality of Nokia is better but the other stuff inside the phone are far better at android...but I like a high quality in hardware so I still picked Nokia knowing that it is a windows phone...it is one of the tuffest a solid, nice, stylish phone that has a great camera...I like it!

• arvi

really nice phone, but how to send videos through bluetooth?

• AnonD-119708

Hii guys.I am an indian and prsentaly in China so i have bought this Lumia 900 in China.It cost 2100 RMB here.its awesome phone and with compare to India cost diffrence is also 12k...So its nice and they have given me upgarded version of OS i.e Window 7.8..So nokia should reduce the price then this phone will get sell as hot cake..Awesome phone with bad battery...!!

Aga, 03 Feb 2013Hi, I'm using L900 and I successfuly update the version to 7.8 ... moreHow to upgrade to Windows 7.8 ?

• s.j

my new nokia 900 lumia wunt allow me to make viber calls, download skype n so forth... any help

• puff_dollar@yahoo.co

AnonD-89450, 09 Feb 2013I just want to make my desktop to a wifi connection for use wifi... moreIf You wanna turn ur pc into a wifi hotspot,You need to download and install a pc application called connectify...visit www.connectify.me to download the software and voila.........

Why My lumia 900 reset otamatic and all data ,picture, videos,music loses....???

• boedy

My lumia reset otomatic and all data loses why....????

AnonD-80330, 04 Feb 2013My brother bought the Lumia 900... It's amazing! Really grea... moretemple run

Ajay baraili, 11 Feb 2013Did Nokia lumia 900 support android softwareAndroid and Windows Phone are different mobile operating systems.

Ajay baraili, 11 Feb 2013Did Nokia lumia 900 support android softwareNo, It runs on Windows Phone 7.5 which does not support Android apps.

• Holluwatomesin

Ajay baraili, 11 Feb 2013Did Nokia lumia 900 support android softwareHow can a window phone support an Andriod software except there's an emulator or something?