Nokia Lumia 900

Nokia Lumia 900

• lil wizzy

My Amazing Nokia lumia 900 need my last num 4me 2 whatsapp .... Hw cn i solve it

• pandu

hi lumia 900 refresh and wats app not support hw can i get

• kicchi

why mine nokia lumia 900 from the 31.12.2016 support more whatsapp?
what I can make in order don't have it to replace?

• am sandhya

i hv nokia lumia 900 not supporting browsing and downloads

• Danny

Hi

My Lumia 900 needs has a problem, it just went dead and is restarting over and over.

Help please

• cad

Nic2321, 10 Aug 2016Why isnt it possible to install whatsapp on nokia lumia 900 ?Please why can't I install whattsapp

• 921124

I have a problem with my Nokia lumia. The problem is that I'm not listen the sound went i pay music or Video . After that if i call someone or i reaveb call from someone i not hearing he\she.

• sepyano

hello my nokia lumiahave a problem off whatsapp quoi dois je faire pour que l'application whatsapp soit insataller?

• ben haj

Download for WhatsApp for the lumia 900 and other apps has been a success. From homepage go to menu list then tap 'search' search for any app to download. And lastly tap search from store

Hi, my phone lumia 900 always give me message widows live ID unavailable.so l never download any app from the market.pls help

• dennis

please how do i access my bluetooth....kind of having problems with it

whatsapp for this phone only available till 31/12/16

• roshni

Aries, 09 Sep 2015Fantastic little phone, had it for two years now and use it dail... morei have problem with live i.d can u plz guide for resolving my problem??

• Nic2321

Why isnt it possible to install whatsapp on nokia lumia 900 ?

• David

solution , 21 Jul 2016Got the phone yesterday. But I can't download app it says "There... moreTry again from the "applications" option. Only after several attemts application will be installed.

• sk

lokomauro, 29 Jul 2016Got the phone yesterday. But I can't download app it says "There... moreFormat the phone & log in with a different id.

• lokomauro

• solution

Jules, 05 Jul 2016Got the phone yesterday. But I can't download app it says "There... moreGot the phone yesterday. But I can't download app it says "There is a problem with your live ID. Try again" what to do?? Anyone pleaase

• moni

• nvn

Jules, 05 Jul 2016Got the phone yesterday. But I can't download app it says "There... moremake your live account...then try agin