Nokia Lumia 900

Nokia Lumia 900

• abdulabubakar44@yaho

Dejan, 03 Oct 2014Is it possible to instal Instagram on Lumia 900?noooo... only available for windows 8 above and lumia 900 is just 7.

• abdulabubakar44@yaho

AnonD-318163, 11 Oct 2014Is there anyway to install custom rom?no way to install that sorry.

• Abdul

Aaron., 28 Sep 2014My 900 can't send or transfer files via Bluetooth.but everything... morefirst update your lumia 900 to windows 7.8 os then go to market place and download blueetooth share then you are good to go.

Deadshot, 21 Aug 2014I got a brand new lumia 900. Its got cool design, bigger screen.... moreSkype doesn't work on Windows Phone 7/7.5 or Symbian or earlier Android versions any more. Thanks Microsoft. :-(

Is there anyway to install custom rom?

• Dejan

Is it possible to instal Instagram on Lumia 900?

• Aaron.

My 900 can't send or transfer files via Bluetooth.but everything is perfect Facebook,whatsaap.

• shaybaaz

after updated my lumia 900 to windows 7.8 i cant downlod any app ,it showing some 800.... cod error so plz any one help me

• Sajid

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2014can it send files via blue tooth in other divice?Dude to transfer files you to first download app named as " Bluetooth Share". After installing that app, you can share files or receive files from any other mobile.

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2014can it send files via blue tooth in other divice?Just download 'bluetooth share' in marketplace

• gilbert

how do i open to replace battery

• Deadshot

I got a brand new lumia 900. Its got cool design, bigger screen. But since I updated this phone to 7.10.8860.142, skype does not support. And sometimes it gets suddenly shutdown.

I've had this phone for 2 years now. And it's a great phone in the beginning. I installed Facebook and WhatsApp and all the other apps I needed. Then after a few months, I accidentally dropped the phone. And since that day, I couldn't install any apps or update any apps. I can't even make a phone call on the phone. But I can still go on Facebook and WhatsApp.

Anonymous, 03 May 2014i think nokia forgot Windows7 phones .. dono when wel get an upd... morePresently no updates found

• kanny

huhu, 25 Jun 2014How much is this phone in Europe now? want to buy and have a try...How much is it in SA

• knotnyce .com

I must say I love this phone so much I only have problems with the service of server,I can only use WiFi and that's no problem.iwould like it to use card thou

• Qbert

I have an at&t sim card in my 900 right now, could I take that to Africa and put a different sim in it? or would it not work?

cool phone. I've played with apple and android this phone is by by far the best in feel and quality but Microsoft the software??? Atleast windows 8.1

• china

iam having difficulties of downloading whatsapp, facebook and twitter, it say it does not support

• Fred

I can not download app, it shows me the detail of the app but tells me that the phone is either not compatible or software need update or not available in my area. well, I have check, the phone is up to date and no problem with area. any idea ?