Nokia Lumia 920

Nokia Lumia 920

• JM

AnonD-18125, 06 Sep 2012No FM Radio. No microSD slot. Only 8MP Camera. Only 32GB ma... moreIt not only produces 8MP of picture and video, the camera combined Pureview technology with it.

• rahul

nice handset ,.,.,.,.verry nice ,..this handset look verry beautiful,.,.

• kur

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2012android & ios cannot match Windows Phone 8 why? because... moreYaa...true 100%...the future begin to start with WP8 right now!

• Dimitri

Galaxy s3, respect the almighty lumia 920 or you will be in the biggest trouble you've ever known.

Nokia has made astrong come back with Lumia 920..good luck

• John

I heard that a new lumia device has been announced and I just checked wether it is an awesome device. To my suprise, Nokia has done something really solid. This is an amazing device. I think this will be a nightmare to the galaxy s3 and the upcoming iphone.

Windows Phone 8 on Lumia 920 and 820? People
should open their eyes cos this phone is Nokia N9
design used four times for Lumia 800, Lumia 900,
Lumia 920 and Lumia 820.....come on Nokia, is that it?
way to go with ur new idea of repeating design and
slaping old boring WP OS on it......you're just like apple,
but a little better though ...............Lol..and to apple, the
reason why they don't want to have a
removeable back cover for the iPhone is because you
will see that their chipset came from Samsung, screen
from LG and camera from Sony! haha! well done Apple!
^^

• KUR

Yaa....sure this time will be a tough times for android & ios....the real king is comeback....to be number 1 again!

• Uj

Oh man., this phone is awesome. Nokia back on track. Well done Nokia..! Keep it up...!

hey..all of you guys complaining about the specs of this phone posted by GSMarena. the specs here are not 100% accurate and true..didn't you see the the disclaimer message of GSMarena after each phones specs that says not all specs are 100% accurate and true, so why are you complaining and besides not all specs of the phone was revealed by nokia just the important ones.tsk tsk tsk.but for me this phone deserves a big round of applause!!!

• Samra 440

AnonD-18125, 06 Sep 2012No FM Radio. No microSD slot. Only 8MP Camera. Only 32GB ma... moremostly iphone buyers bought 16 gb version bcoz 32 gb version prices 4k more and iphone also no sd slot and in 920 there is 32 gb.2 times more than iphone.8 mp camera of nokia is better than samsung 8mp camera.And nokia is known for its build quality ,samsung uses cheap quality of plastic.

• iSJ5

AnonD-18125, 06 Sep 2012No FM Radio. No microSD slot. Only 8MP Camera. Only 32GB ma... moremobilemaster will sue you for copying his nickname!

• gaya

I use a galaxy s3 and I must say that I am a heavy user. Battery of that phone sucks. I have to charge that cheap looking plastic thing twice a day. I think this handset will best s3 easily. Just wait and watch.

• TJ

this is what we called innovation

AnonD-70145, 06 Sep 2012LOL I dont need anyone believing me. I would just say go an... moreMy gosh, what the hell, 180grams. No removable battery, no memory expansion, radio. And still here someone is yelling infact...infact...infact...u don't knw anything about this phone. Pls guys judge this.; does html5 support flash contents in web pages?

U hate on samsung simply because u cannot afford gs3.U re here since mornin making som loud noise here when it's clear u cannot afford this phone. Well, That's your business. I got better things to do with my time than squable over nokia's announced sh*t.

• Khan

8 MP cameara thats good but why not HDMI???????

n can some one plzzz tell me when this phone is coming? in 2014????? am i right?

thanks

Mobilemaster, 06 Sep 2012You are a professional liar kid, but I am not that fool to ... moreHey, GS3 won't last 2 days. I use that phone and I charged it twice a day (yeah, that's true). okay, I'm a heavy users. but not extremely heavy.

And don't say about the GPU. S3 has the FASTEST GPU on android phone, save for the Adreno 320. So no argue about that.

• Shan

People don't be so hurry to think negative about this monstrous handset. Even the guys at the gsm arena don't know the full specs because it isn't out yet. Just wait and watch how this phone becomes the king of the smartphone industry. Lumia 920 is the best smartphone as I guess. It will be true in a couple of weeks.

amazing..

This is the most amazing phone that I have saw until today~
The PureMotion HD+ display stunned me for a while!!!Wow!!!
It seems like just copy and paste from the iPhone specs…but I don't care about it…I just care about the greatest and powerfull specs.
The HD+ screen resolution is the sharpest, brightest display in this world.
The PureView camera also shocked me with the nice lowlight shot~
Nokia Lumia 920 is the best choice for being yours smartphone.