Nokia N70

Nokia N70

• Odlo

It Has a Visual Radio that is better than FM Radio but i'm sure its more expensive too

hmm either this or n91 they really impress me and i was thinkin of either gettin a samsung i300, nokia 3230 or nokia 6680 but now i have changed my mind again and i am looking towards the n series. i like the design of the n70 better and it has all the features i need but i wish it had the 4gb hdd that n91 had.

• joris

What will these amazing N-babies cost? I can't wait to get my hands on them, yeah!!!

• prasanna

Excellent!at last nokia is moving with the world..
but still i doubt about fm radio.. nokia plz see that it is there and price in reacable for all
prasanna

The whole market has been shaken, everyone is waking up to the Nokia N-Series!! Yeah!

Visual radio is FM radio...same difference. U can still tune in to radio and this phone being so superb wif the other 2 models, m sure it'll be in stereo.

Does tis fone come wif a stereo fm coz there's visual radio but there's no fm

• luu

20X zoom!is TWENTY!!! how ridiculuos nokia cando that good? despite the design nokia is evolve!!!(its HUGE!!)

• Julian

Wow! I can't believe my eye! This phone is totally amazing! I guess it won't be cheap. Too bad i just bought 6630 not long ago if not I could have gone for this one.

All the way Nokia! Go ahead and bit the competition!!!

We've always pin our hopes on you and yes, you've surpassed all our expectations!

Never failing us again.

• Jason

I can't control my excitement!!

This phone is soooooo good, boasts some of the best features...I'm totally mesmerized!!!

Sleek chic...definitely the talk of the town!

• Jason

this phone is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

nokia is coming back! bring down the house!

• Onytzu