Nokia N73

Nokia N73

• mammut

Hellow. Can someone rewrite me specification from original charger for n73... because i have 2 similar charges and i would like to know which is more appropriate for my new original battery... firs one survived 6 years and i would like that new one lasts even longer :) so the question: is it charger 50-60Hz 150mA, or 50-60Hz 125mA... other specifications are the same on both chargers... tnx and viva la N73 ;)

Had this phone for 7 years. Never broken down once. It can be slow, but it has chugged away, never dropped a call. On the outside, true to the Nokia name, it's an indestructible brick. It's withstood years and years of skiing trips, crashes, bumps, drops, scrapes, and the thing WILL. NOT. DIE. Gradually the edges of the face plates have chipped away but that is just simple aesthetics. The screen is really sharp, and because the LCD is behind a pane of 3310-grade plastic, if I drop it it won't break. (cough cough iPhone)the backlighting on the keys is blue, which I really like. To me, the keypad is a bit small, but it just feels so much more tactile than a touchscreen keyboard. Joystick makes it pocket call a lot, but keep it locked and it won't bother you. all in all, brilliant phone, one of the all-time greats that Nokia has ever made.

• Willi

I bought my N73 in 2006 Dec, Now 7 years; still working.... :-)

• sonali

hi, my n73 phone memory card corrupted.my primary phone camera carl-zeiss is not working.so please give me a solution.

• HORLLAKITAN

my phone no download whatapp pls help me oh

my files, photos and videos are blocked, I have promgrammed the phone but its not working, please an answer ;)

• Minaj

obj, 09 Mar 2013it good fone but the problem i have with it is that, the BLUETOO... moreMy radio is not working . Pls help

• skp

wifi or not

• PAPU

biswajit, 13 Aug 2013Can anyone pls tell me...what is latest version of software??? F... moreFront camera he

• biswajit

Can anyone pls tell me...what is latest version of software??? For this n73 music edition....

• tapa

• tapa

• naagaveni

this phone do not have windows phone 8 cannot be upgradable to 8.1 and it needs atleast 1gb ram and 1.5ghz dual core processor at not even plays HD videos camera should be 8 mp with 1080p rec screen size should be 4.5 at minimum and should come wish wifi and nfc and gorilla glass 2 and with minimum of 2800mah battery . for this specs i will say only 1500 indian rupees

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2013I love dis phone coz of its camera. even todays 5mp smartphones... moreAgree with that!Even N8 also can't fight!

anonymous, 03 Aug 2013the only thing i didn't like in N73 is its JOYSTICK. Its so easy... moreagree!!!!!!!i repaired for 5 times already!

• smanga

does this phone support whatsapp

how i install skype this phone?

• xeer

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2013before installing any app. change the phone year(2008 to 2010 ye... morehow we change this...please do tell me

• anonymous

the only thing i didn't like in N73 is its JOYSTICK. Its so easy to malfunction.

BOBGALY, 30 Jul 2013plz tel wer i can buy this phoneOK mobile hall road