Nokia N73

Nokia N73

• anonymous

the only thing i didn't like in N73 is its JOYSTICK. Its so easy to malfunction.

BOBGALY, 30 Jul 2013plz tel wer i can buy this phoneOK mobile hall road

Haamid malik, 31 Jul 2013hw to install whatsapp on this i have been trying frm pst half ... morebefore installing any app. change the phone year(2008 to 2010 year).after that install any app.

• Haamid malik

hw to install whatsapp on this i have been trying frm pst half year but evry time its giving error says u r phone is too old to suporte this app so can any one help in this......

• BOBGALY

Sushil, 30 Jul 2013Nokia N73 is best phone.i m useing this,pls made it N73 again.plz tel wer i can buy this phone

• Sushil

Nokia N73 is best phone.i m useing this,pls made it N73 again.

Rakesh Kumar, 26 Jul 2013Very-2 good phone, i have used (N73 Music edition)this 4+ years,... morewer i have to buy it now. i mean i can buy it in on line or in any other markets, can any one plz tell me the details about it

• parv

i love this phone. This is very gud ph. I have used 4+ yrs this ph.

• Rakesh Kumar

Very-2 good phone, i have used (N73 Music edition)this 4+ years, camera, music, internet and other functionality is very gooood.
I love it and also this type of Phone..... if nokia launch this phone again with dual sim ,then i am sure this phone is top in market...

• pardhu

very very good phone.internet is very speed camera is very very good battery back up is very good

excellent phone i use N73 for 7 years with no any problem. I love it.

• rajesh g gajnur

rajni super acter in india.
N73 is super mobile in d world. Jai nokia.

• Nagini

too bad N73 using joystick.
my experience with 6600 joystick is easily malfunction.

• yd

it is my best freind

• sunny

Thanks nokia 4 this owsm phone . Phone feature is amazing .
But pls lounch it again with " SLIM " look.

• anshu

dud..! Phone i love so much

• Safnab

vishnu, 04 Jul 2013super.... super...Super nice phone good qulity

I love dis phone coz of its camera. even todays 5mp smartphones (android) cant compare with Nokia's camera n picture quality..
No one can beat Nokia camera.. :)
sorry for my eng

• rewere

DayiEn, 03 Jul 2013I bought this phone on Sept 2006 and 7 years on and i'm still us... more7 years ? Move on dude :lol

• vishnu