Nokia N78

Nokia N78

• Dev Nasty

I had Nokia N78 phone was flawless even it's performance.

This phone is, to me, the true successor of the Nokia N-Gage

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2016Ill buy 250 shippingI want to buy nokia n78 mobile

• suman

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2016Ill buy 250 shipping I want nokia n78 mobile

Godwin, 09 Sep 2015I Love Dis phone very much bt my own keypad hv goting spoiled. R... moreIll buy 250 shipping

• Arifflex

nokia phone it is like a Volvo for a handphone ... solid tough durable and can be reliable

• AnonD-220495

• Godwin

I Love Dis phone very much bt my own keypad hv goting spoiled. Realy need to put my phone back, so where can i get the orignal keypad with it flex working fine as the orignal one.

does it play youtube good

• 0rion

honestly one of the best phones ever made in terms of design and accessibility and features. got one since 2007 and use it daily, still works fine....

I have it since march 2009 for 6 year
its the best and
its the time for retirement
good work man

it has wifi

• anuj

adil, 30 Nov 2014yes it has wifithis is not wifi supported

• adil

yes it has wifi

ib adisa, 11 Feb 2014My N78 doesn't have the option to change network mode (i.e GSM-... moredoes n78 has wifi

Faruk, 27 Nov 2013Hwo can i get this nokia n78 from Bangladesh?Online shopping , aim the nearest seller at your place

• ib adisa

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2013What are the best apps and 3D Games you recommend to this handset?My N78 doesn't have the option to
change network mode (i.e GSM-UMTS-
Dual mode). Please what should I do
to get it?

• emitubello

Muditha, 01 Aug 2013I'm using it since 2008 and still in superb condition. even I do... moremy favorite nseries with n79

• Faruk

Hwo can i get this nokia n78 from Bangladesh?

michael jackson, 19 Oct 2013this is 2013 dude...android please I also love this phone.. But hate android.. Android is crap