Nokia N78

Nokia N78

• Bobby

My N78 doesn't have the option to change network mode (i.e GSM-UMTS-Dual mode). Please what should I do to get it?

• michael jackson

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2013I love this phone.this is 2013 dude...android please

I love this phone.

What are the best apps and 3D Games you recommend to this handset?

6630 and n70 are the ugliest UIs. But N78 awesome.

it has a scrolling pad. I like that and I hate joysticks.

after much thought, i bought one. Will keep posting

• deki

I have the phone for 5 years and it is as good as new. I dropped phone at least hundred times and it still works. Nothing is broken so yeah. Great phone.

• Mustafa

i have the nokia n78 phone 2008 until 2013. very good phone for game pgr.

Best. Trusted. Beloved. Rescetfull. Reliable.

• aa

I have it for 4years although in a bad condition dropped it several times but still doing good on other hand with lumia 520

• Moses Malaya

I have nokia N78 for 5 good years now and the phone is very interesting but not to forget it's one of the best

• Bob Gaius

I've been trying to buy this phone. But I saw N82 at the shop too.
Confused on which one To buy.

• Bob Gaius

I've been trying to buy this phone. But I saw N82 at the shop too.
Don't know which one To choose

• ahsan

nitama, 17 Aug 2013i want nokia n78i have nokia n78

Veddy, 16 Aug 2013I have a nokia n 78 phone do yov want to buy it.i stay in Uganda and i want to buy a used nokia n78

• nitama

Veddy, 16 Aug 2013I have a nokia n 78 phone do yov want to buy it.i want nokia n78

• Veddy

Eddyblay, 27 May 2013pls i will die because of the nokia n78 am searching it and am n... moreI have a nokia n 78 phone do yov want to buy it.

• pankaj

• manish

Muditha, 01 Aug 2013I'm using it since 2008 and still in superb condition. even I do... moresame with me