Nokia N78

Nokia N78

• Dilmeet

ASH, 18 Apr 2009I want to buy this phone, how much did you pay for it?Also please check out N79 as well at 17,500 but worth the extra!!!

• Dilmeet

ASH, 18 Apr 2009I want to buy this phone, how much did you pay for it?I got it for Rs. 15,100 in Delhi!!!

• ASH

Dilmeet, 17 Apr 2009Look buddy availability is an issue wid dis fone but overall its... moreI want to buy this phone, how much did you pay for it?

• popo5

Kamlesh, 18 Apr 2009Hey guys I got this phone in sept 2008 ans were using and was ve... morei have the same probleme,i posted some questions about it and hade some answers,you can try theme ,it didnt work for me,if you find more please let me know,good luck

does it hav a cover for window(like N-70-73)?? or jst kept open??

• asa

raadz, 11 Mar 2009had problems with the speakers,sounded like it was eckoing, then... morejust turn off your stereo widening and its gonna be fine

• lily

i cant understand people saying that n78 cam is not good..i hv n73 and n78 wif me and compared the pix quality..n78 has a much better pix quality..colours a much more deeper and natural..the n73 pix however is a bit too bright which made the colours washed out(just a bit)..noise level in the pix is just the same..audio is a different matter..the n73 proved 2 be louder(much louder)but the n78 proved 2 have a better audio quality(much more natural and bass more pronounced)..the n73 is good but the n78 takes a notable step-up from the n73..it all comes down 2 personal taste actually..some people will hate the n78 due 2 tiny keypads..but i love my n78 and my n73..both are different and both are excellent!!

Can anyone answer my question?When u bought n78,did u get memory 2GB for free?Can u compare the sound with n82,which one is louder?Please help me answer it,thanks

• Kamlesh

Hey guys I got this phone in sept 2008 ans were using and was very satisfied but when i upgraded the firmware to 21.0.0 my camera zoom in and zoom out stopped working. i can increase the volume and can zoom the already clicked pics. but while in camera mode i cannot zoom in and out..
Is anybody can help me out of these..
Thanks

• trisha

hey I've got a n78 video from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIoAvZZ3YA8&featu­re=related from a friend .I don't know what is it showing beside the box.Plzz.......tell me.I'm out of curiosity!

• trisha

trisha, 18 Apr 2009is it a good buy as a music phone?I want to use it in business p... moreI see,It's a complete package. I will buy this phone against my sister.very nice keypad!!!!!!!

• trisha

is it a good buy as a music phone?I want to use it in business purpose, but my sister likes music phones.does this phone has the two sides what I've mentioned?

• nick

Hi guys, I finally bought mine a month ago. I don't know if I'm just lucky but my phone works perfectly. No hang-ups til now. I have my 16gb memory card on board and it works flawlessly. I've used up 14 gb with mostly music and videos, a few apps as well, no lags whatsoever everything fine. The speakers are awesome, better than my previous phones K850i, W890i, W910i. They are pretty loud and I hear no distortion on the songs. I use the bluettoh conectivity with my HBH-DS205 sony ericsson also, the sound it has is just magnificent, better than on my sony ericsson phones, it doesn't get disconected but it does have a few skips during the songs, last like 1 second and happens like twice or three times per song, sometimes no skipping though. However I don't mind that since they're hardly noticeable. Listening to music my battery lasts 20 hours ish.

• Suriya

Hi, a user from Malaysia. This phone costs about RM1000. Its great by functions, its camera functions often under-rated. comparative to other 3.15 MP camera's its performance is great under sufficient light and close objects. Its dynamic zooms are not so dynamic after all. supports a 8GB micro sdhc card and runs without any problem... Sometimes lags do takes place (its a common undertaking in electronic goods). You can either suscribe to nokia maps or install garmin software for GPS with a reasonable price. Its wi-fi has reasonable strength in internet usage, bluetooth speed is good and basically is a great phone. would rate 8.5/10... i am a frequent phone changer... I have used many high end phones and this n78 is relatively awesome.

• kash

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2009is there a free version of gps on the phone?Both free and paid gps can be used with this phone

• Dilmeet

Anks, 16 Apr 2009HI Guys I am planning to buy the same phone I am from India Mumb... moreLook buddy availability is an issue wid dis fone but overall its gr8.......i got mine three days ago and just upgraded its firmware from nokia software updater and its been working fantastic till nw......as an alternative u cn go for n79 as its basically the same thing but better camera 5 vs 3.2, accelerometer and more ram 128 vs 96.......battery life is same overall features are same........also u cn get used to keypad with in a single day as its just awkward looking but not that difficult.....hwever if u use ur fone for sms's a lot then its better to go for n79........overall its upto u u can't go wrong with any of dese.....in delhi i got it for 15100 while n79 ws available for 17500.....in short both r gr8 fones 2 hve wid n79 being better than n78 in terms of features i mentioned b4 and good package as u get 4 gb card inbox vs 2gb wid n78..

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2009wifi yes,gps not free.is there a free version of gps on the phone?

Anonymous, 17 Apr 20092 questions 1. does it have wifi? 2. is gps free? plz reply, ... morewifi yes,gps not free.

2 questions
1. does it have wifi?
2. is gps free?
plz reply, thx in advance

• Anks

HI Guys I am planning to buy the same phone I am from India Mumbai I would like to Know 1st Thing whether this phone is discontinues or not?? 2nd thing Is keypad works fine?? Does this piece gets hang often as it was said by my friend who had used it 1nce?? & was not happy!! Also I am using Nokia Express Music 5320 phone I am pretty happy with it but just bcoz more pixel camera GPS Wifi Radio Transmitter I am going for this piece plz solve the problem
Thnz