Nokia N78

Nokia N78

hey guys, i think that the nokia N78 is much better than the nokia N73 although it has no good type of the keypad in order to write the message but it is a quite good phone. It has also a good camera and has a display of 16M that the nokia N73 lacks and has a quite good 3G speed, so i prefer all the mobile lovers that the nokia N78 is better range of mobile carrying 3.15MP cameras and good 3G

• Ackom

asif, 20 Feb 2009can any body tell me abuout the incoming voice of nokia n78 mobi... moreI had the same problem before and using the n78 was really annoying. After upgrading the firmware of my phone to version 20.149, the volume becomes acceptable and not a problem.

• rexton270

noidea, 20 Feb 2009and you believe it? don't be fool,dude nokia would make 'm... morehey noidea...Nokia "made in finland" are the N & E range, then there's "made in hungary" where belongs the mid-range : 5310xm,5610xm,5800 tube etc. and finaly "made in china" are the low-ends and also handsets for asian market.

• asif

can any body tell me abuout the incoming voice of nokia n78 mobile because when i make a call i cannot hear the voice properly but other people can hear me good. I set the volume full but i cannot hear good, just resently i bought it but due to this problem i am not satisfy with this mobile. please some body tell me the solution of this problem.

look nokia uses only LABOUR from CHINA not CHINESE TECHNOLOGY OR PARTS! the parts are still of the same quality but since the labour in china is much cheaper, they decided to shift there...

• noidea

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2009On my write made in finland beside the bateryand you believe it?

don't be fool,dude
nokia would make 'made in finland' writen on any of their phones to prove their brand
the method I told you is a code for nokia it self to know which is made in finland and which is made in china

• noidea

Leeroy, 19 Feb 2009Can someone tell me if the screen rotates, because when i played... moreno,man!!
the screen rotated beacause its UI not accelerometer
N78 doesn't have accelerometer...

• Dr Adedoyin

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2009how did u download themez wen they say certificate has expiredSet the date on your phone back to about 6months ago or 1yr ago and try installing your applications. After installation you can set back your date. That should work.

Kellas, 17 Feb 2009Hello guys, Well, I just bought an N78 and I get to say I'm ha... morehow did u download themez wen they say certificate has expired

• Monzu

The screen doesn't autorotate, if it did, it wouldn't have 'Rotate screen' option.

• Ackom

M3, 19 Feb 2009yup it Does rotatemaybe its an n82?

• M3

yup it Does rotate

• Dr Adedoyin

Leeroy, 19 Feb 2009ya who cares where it is made! its still the same dam technology... moreLeeroy, this your experience must have been in your dream. Or you probably didn't know the make of the phone your were holding. N78 doesn't have accelerometer.

• Waseem Raja

rizzi, 15 Feb 2009ive used it for 2 months.some disadvantages of n78, only a user ... moreI was going to Buy 6220c but due to cheap and weak body cover,i Decided to buy Nokia N78.

Which set do you recommended in Nokia that is (Symbian, 3 Mega Camera budget=20000-22000)

Friends recomends to but Nokia N82

• Leeroy

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2009On my write made in finland beside the bateryya who cares where it is made! its still the same dam technology, did you not read my previous message? i turned an n78 to the side and the screen spun and rotated to the side, gsm arena don't specify it having accelerometer but i swear it rotated so can someone please turn the dam phone and tell me if the screen rotates

noidea, 18 Feb 2009really? how did you know?.. -_- asking to the shopkeeper? w... moreOn my write made in finland beside the batery

• Leeroy

Can someone tell me if the screen rotates, because when i played with an n78 i turned the phone and the screen rotated, but gsm don't specify the accelerometer, someone who owns this phone please turn it and tell me if the screen rotates

• Hydemus

noidea, 18 Feb 2009you're such an impolite guy,hyd-chan asked me with '!' sign ev... moreHehe. . Ok. . Thanks for your answer. .

• noidea

Hydemus, 18 Feb 2009Is there any fatal damage from china product? Give me the example!you're such an impolite guy,hyd-chan
asked me with '!' sign
even didn't thank to me for my answer before
ckckck..

there's no fatal damage or disadvantages buying nokia made in chinese
its all where it was made
not what it was made
the quality are the same nokia standart
still even better than SE
the components brought from sophisticated brands not from local chinese corp.
so,if you believe that chinese made nokia is bad
believe it just a mite...

• Hydemus

noidea, 18 Feb 2009really? how did you know?.. -_- asking to the shopkeeper? w... moreIs there any fatal damage from china product? Give me the example!