Nokia N79

Nokia N79

mine has TERRIBLE reception... but most likely a NZ network issue.

• rnr

im now using my n79 as my ipod/walkman-like for listening pleasure, my snapshot friend for taking pics,browsing to my facebook account and of course for communicating...really the swiss army knife!!!

• Jay

I cant use most of the features, one of them is GPS. Also camera sound cant be turned off.

• warrior

deepak, 15 Mar 2012how can update my n79 softwarego to tools >utilities>device manage>option>updates

• warrior

AnonD-49309, 05 Apr 2012my phone hangs after ever two min. i don't know whats the prob. ... morebut i love this phone.

:D, 01 Apr 2012Can you please tell me does n79 have better speakers than n73? ... morewell...n73 music edition has a little advantage in audio sound(using headsets)...thats my own opinion

• Nilu

AnonD-49309, 05 Apr 2012my phone hangs after ever two min. i don't know whats the prob. ... morelet me know what's the problem ? I have been using this set since last 4 years..

my phone hangs after ever two min. i don't know whats the prob. . even Nokia care people are unable to tell the problem . i hate this phone

• rnr

nice audio sound...solid and clear...better than xm and walkmans!!!

• love

i\nokia n 79 mobile is the best mobile in the world ........ i m very vey thnk full of nokia company ......

• :D

Can you please tell me does n79 have better speakers than n73?

thanks

best phoneeee

• leena

Nithin, 25 Mar 2012Hi .first u have to download ucweb then click youtube .then u ha... morehi nitin thanx. i did stream setting now it works.

• g3

It's Really superb...i like it..all features are good especially 3G internet.the phone does not heat while we are browsing or downloading.battery backup is the most.......

• chaker

i have also n79 ats best one in world

• paban

it is good pohne but we did not update sw when we want

• snellur

FM transmitter is the best feature.

• Nithin

leena, 22 Mar 2012hey kindly help me. i cant play youtube directly from youtube si... moreHi .first u have to download ucweb then click youtube .then u have 2 options hd and normal quality ..u shoud do the real player settings select the acces point 1st then it will work ok.

• anil

bad mobile

• leena

padfoot, 10 Dec 2011the sound keys at the right side of the phone are specialized fo... morethanx for the guidance : i just love my phone more than before