Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Nokia N8 User

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2010wat is this &#7689 all the time will someone explainIt was a smiley as i had typed my review in office suite first and then copy pasted here on site but as it doesnt take emoticons it shows as junk characters. nothing else.

• Nokia N8 User

Joe, 16 Dec 2010I used SPB shell and found in portrait mode the shorcuts in scre... moreI know about the problem, if while adding icons to the screen, it overlaps as it doesn't change the size of icons of basic Nokia structure. But considering only the speed, i found the shell to be very fast compared to the normal view.

• N8

[deleted post]Thank u mate :)
I'm from TVM,kerala. Let me check with the shops here. Not sure whether this price is only for online shoppers :P

• SMMobiles

N8, 17 Dec 2010Hey guys plz someone tell me how much N8 costs now(India)??? ... morehttp://srimeenakshimobiles.in/products/Nokia-N8.­html check out here

• N8

Hey guys plz someone tell me how much N8 costs now(India)???

I just checked in univercell site... they have increased the price from INR-23097 to INR-24327

Is this the price in all shops or only with univercell?

• Chin2

Bhupi D, 17 Dec 2010Can Any Body Please Upload the Nokia N8's Device info screenshot... moreThanx a lot buddy for the info. The Deviceinfo 2 widget is working like a charm.

• samir kaskar

nokia best search

adkane, 17 Dec 2010We will just probably leave it. A few defected n8 units doesn... moreWell i hope not hey...but time will tell!!

• Addz

Pol Gonzales (Phili, 17 Dec 2010i have had my N8 for about 2 weeks now and it runs smoothly with... moreThats good i guess then that you are one of the lucky few whos N8 works fine. I to also used to read these opinions and think oh well mine should be fine but i was wrong. Anyway enjoy your N8

• adkane

Addz, 17 Dec 2010If anyone is considering getting the N8 please take my advise an... moreWe will just probably leave it.

A few defected n8 units doesn't mean that the whole catch is compromised.

• sun

Very gr8 awsome phone sad equalizer modifiable setting is missing ,,,,,,,,,,,Nokia kindly rectify its very important feature forget or what ? :)

• Addz

If anyone is considering getting the N8 please take my advise and think again. I to was all for the N8and ignored all the comments made about the phone but i am speaking from experience here when i say DONT!! I only had a phone for a day and it had some sooftware problem and the date would just change and now i have to wait probably another month or so for a new one.Just some friendly advise take it or leave it!!!

• Bhupi D

Can Any Body Please Upload the Nokia N8's Device info screenshot like this one of Nokia C7.

Device Info Widget Is just a Application software for symbian mobiles
Can be Dwnloaded Using Link:

Official page:http://www.moubail.com/downloads/deviceinfo­-widget/

PLZZZ.................

• Yassu

Chin2, 17 Dec 2010Then go for the N8. It has a superb cam and 720p vid rec. It can... moreThanks for the update.

I am also..preferring N8 only....as i am concerned of reliability and usability only./..

• Shuvro

Plzz give me a link where i can find top games & apps free. I just got n8. it rockssszzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Adkane

john, 17 Dec 2010OMG!!! i just saw a news about free offline navigation on Androi... moreKeep in mind that the so called offline mode of google map is not truely offline. You still need to be connected to the internet.

• john

OMG!!! i just saw a news about free offline navigation on Android devices. Nokia pls do something about it to make u worth the money. Upgrade Ovi Maps or Ovi Store apps or beat them in camera. I support Nokia!

• Chin2

Abhishek, 17 Dec 2010Does anybody know how to fix this problem: Message lying in O... moreRestart your N8 and then try to delete the message.

• Chin2

[deleted post]Then go for the N8. It has a superb cam and 720p vid rec. It can give u a good service for 3 years effortlessly. My N95 8GB is still working fine still after 2 and half years of use. Nokia phones are built to last long.

• Abhishek

Does anybody know how to fix this problem:

Message lying in Outbox but neither delivering nor providing option for deletion.